Time, Please Slow Down :(

She sat on one of he chair in the dining table and he sat on the couch.

T : while wishing you need to be clear what you want.

K : what does that supposed to mean.

T: suppose you want money then God might give you Rs. 100. You need to specify I need Rs. 10 lakh or more.

He laughed out loud at her expression and explanation.

K : only you're capable of this.. I swear.

T : I'm sorry for ruining your plan to celebrate with yourself.

Suddenly she was serious.

K : you just stopped whatever I planned and it wasn't that bad. I cut the cake and made a wish.

T : I don't know why I'm like this. Seriously.

K : have you done this before.

T: yes.. Once I actually did the same with one of my guy friend. I wasn't alone obviously others were there but he was about to take his girl to bed. It was so embarrassing cause it was my idea.

K : you had a crush on that guy?

All he was concerned about if she liked that particular person.

T : shit.. No... One more tome I travelled to pune to surprise my girl bestie in her hostel. She shifted for college to pune.
My battery was dead and I got scolded like anything afterwards.

K : you're always a trouble maker.

T: you can say that. I know you're also no less. You've done a lot of crazy stuff.

K : I'm not denying but I always make sure my closed ones will not have to worry. You literally can scare the hell out of a person.

T : only people who're adventurous and willing to take risk can handle teja.

She tried to give her smug expression to make it look cool.

K : I feel I'm experienced now.

T : tell me your crazy stuff.

K : once I with my friends went after our friend to his honeymoon destination. It was crazy cause he knew but his wife didn't and we teased him like anything.

They just chatted until he signalled her to come sit near him.

T: I want something to stretch my legs.

K : drag the teapoy.. Even I want to stretch my legs.

They sat side by side and none of them spoke for a while. They just lived in the moment and slowly taking the fact that even in silence they found peace together.

T: remember you asked me "are you always full of yourself"

K : I had never seen in this industry someone being this blunt and confident.

T : the world is too harsh and I need to be confident so people won't be able to break me apart.

K : I've understood and i think it's just you're trying to protect yourself which is not wrong technically.

T : I should keep going now. It's late.

K : can't you stay.. I mean you'll go home and try to sleep.. Again you've to go for shoot. Directly go from here.

T: I've to take a bath change my clothes.

K: let's just get a pair of fresh clothes from your home in morning.

T: pratik will kill me and I can't ask anyone.

K : you don't need to. Leave it to me.
-----

Parvez : sir, should I go myself to make sure it's done properly?