Waves, Rocks And Serenity

Jess : you should have informed us atleast.

Om: he didn't even say why he's going.

K: do you think I'm having fun. All I'm getting is silent treatment.

J: fine.. If that's your excuse. You deserve that because ditched your own friends.

---

By 11 they all strated. She decided she'll be sharing the room with the girls and he  put a condition like except Nishant or Abhishek he won't share with anyone. He  really didn't like unknowns when it come to sharing a personal space.

One of the girls Swati was flirting with him continuously. Even though it irritated her she maintained her silence.

T: can't we go in car or taxi?

Abhishek : it's not fun yaar.

N : don't look at me. Even I don't know how to drive.

A : you sit with me.. I'm a good rider. Smooth you can say.

Karan looked at her and listened to the conversation uninterested. He simply wanted to drag her and ask her to go with him but then currently he can't.

S : I will be sitting with karan. I can already vouch that he's good.

N: he's good in lot of things.

Nishant winked at the girl who just laughed at it.

To say that it didn't bother both of them would be an underestimate. He kept up with ignorance and she did hers.

He came only to ruin my visit here. That's his only purpose in life. She thought in her mind.

They went to the famous temple first. They had to wait for 1 hour before Darshan.

Then went for aurovile and had lunch at the nearby restaurant.

Everyone were cheerful except two people. She couldn't even ignore the way that girl kept lingering with him.

They went for Aurobindo library in French colony and while going to the rock beach it started raining. It was around 4.

N: plan change we'll just go back.

Anshika : we wasted time in that library. It was nothing just books and books.

Whole coming back due to rain it was a bit slippery and Abhishek lost a little balance but managed to hold it back.

In fear she screamed.

He used the break suddenly as he heard her shriek.

The girl behind him turned and saw.

Swati : oops.. They just managed to stop the fall.

K : get down.

He wanted to go back.

Swati : wait. Nothing happened.. They'll join. We'll be here only

He turned the bike around and came back to the spot where all others stopped.

T: I'm not going back in this. Noo..

K: get down Swati.

S : is it required?

K : please.

He went to her and looked at her and asked "are you hurt" and bend down to check her knee and leg.

T: no.. I'm just scared.

S : it's raining.. We've to get going Tejasswi.

T : I'll come in cab...you people can go. May be Nishant can stay back.