Enough To Survive

She stared at His message that said "don't say Nishant anything about us"

Why he would say that. May be he doesn't feel comfortable. Evening 6 around she got a message from pratik with a "?"

She opened and saw the article that said "new couple in the town : Karan Kundrra and Jyotika Sharma?"

She didn't even opened it but definitely it irked her. Just because two people are working together that doesn't mean to link them. She had little idea about how the pr works and all.

She replied" I'm not aware of it" even though pratik kept pestering she never accepted anything because she knew at one point it might backfire.

While getting ready for the last shoot, in the mirror she looked at herself and assured "he's going to deny it anyway otherwise he would have told about it. Don't think too much"

The night he had only replied good night.  At night she got tempted and searched. There were almost 4 or 5 similar articles and one of them had details also.

It did affect her a bit. The whole night she kept typing messages and then deleted. At the end decided to wait for tomorrow he might deny.

Just to spite him didn't answer his call or messages. The denial or whatever just didn't come.

She was on call with pratik.

P : why don't you ask him about it? I can say you're bothered.

T: why you keep poking when I told you I've nothing to do.

P: I know you'll say. Still my suggestion is same, ask him and hear him out.

T: I'm not bothered at all.

She knew if she asked there would be a answer but what if it's something like "it was month before I met you.." or " she's after me I've no idea." or "it was just a one time"

It scared her that she'll get a answer that won't sound valid. He kept calling and when he said article she got it that he already knows and the moment he said he can explain she didn't want to hear it in fear of hearing something that would hurt her.

It's better to let it go but she needed an out from all this for her own good.

---

Continuous shoot, meeting, event and there was no trace of Tejasswi Prakash in his life for 2 days in chandigarh.

He had discussed with apurva again and asked her whatever the consequences be he want those misleading articles to be taken down or else to issue a statement denying it.

It was too much for apurva but he had no other way. This went completely against the situation and his own ethics. He definitely should've given this thing a thought before casually saying yes.

He just pushed himself to go through these work thing and return back to Mumbai. First thing he'll do visit her set and probably try his best to clear it out.

Weather they continue or not she should know that he had Noone else in his mind except her during all this time.

O: morning we'll start by 8 or 9? Flight is at 11.

K : book the next flight for me to Mumbai.

O : you're mad. Hardly in 3 days you've slept for 15 hours maximum. Take rest

K: do it. What time it's. The next one??

O : 11: 45. It's already 7:45.

He had no patience to wait for 12 hours.

He checked the Instagram and there was a new post from her at night 8: 30.

"pondicherry onnnn"

There was group picture of Nishant, Abhishek (one of his friend) and few other boys and girls.

He immediately called her. It came busy and he felt like destroying whatever might come on his way.
He called Nishant.

N: veera?

K : where are you going?

N : pondiiii.

K : who all are going.

He felt a bit awkward because he exactly knew who all are there.

Nishant gave him the details.

K: wow.. Nice holiday.

N: you want to join.

K: can I?

He jumped at the first chance but made sure to keep his voice skeptical as if he's just questioning.

N: then joinnn.. We need one more person. We don't have time to drive there and there we have decided to take rented bikes. We are 7 and only three knows how to ride.

K: what about the hotel booking and all? You guys must have done it already.

N: we have booked a guest house. It's a two storey villa. That's sorted.

K: BTW how did teja convince her parents. She told me they're very strict.

He cleared his throat to make it sound normal.

N: ohh.. Don't ask. She had some fight with them so she didn't talk at all. I had to convince them. I told them I'll be responsible for her safety.

Nishant laughed recalling the whole situation.

K : you went to her home? Wow.

He was jealous and he didn't even want to deny or mask it.

N: you coming!? We'll by reach by 6.

K: I'll inform at what time I'll reach.

He rushed to the drawing room of the hotel room omi was busy scrolling through something

K: book me a ticket to pondicherry.

Omi : did you hire a new manager. Why I don't know anything about pondicherry plan?

K : book one ticket omi. By morning 8 I should reach.

Omi : arghhhh..

-----

They had two days off as the shoot was over and they already had episodes for the next week.

She took a bath and changed into a pair of shorts and matching flower print tops.

She came out to see the view outside and noticed a taxi entering the villa.
She looked curiously.

A person got out and it was Karan Kundrra.

Like everytime he paid the amount to the taxi and asked to keep the change. He looked freaking hot. Messy hair, casual tee and a khaki shorts with flip-flops.

He turned and stopped in his tracks as his eyes fell on her. He saw her after freaking 4 days.

Nishant rushed outside to help him with the luggage.

N: veera, Why do you look like a mess. You're good?

K : yeah, I think I'll survive.

He was completely worn out to even speak up, he was tired with the last 4 days activities pressure but she stood there in front of him and was looking at him. For now that would be enough for him.