Warm And Fuzzy..

Note :it's a normal chapter and I hope you like it.. ❤️

P. S. - do let me know if you like it..

Happy reading...

-----------------------------------------------------------

They were invited for the Holi party on 18th..

He came to pick her up from for the party that was held by some industry person.. She wore a white crop top and a black palazzo.. He wore his white kurta..it was around 11.

.. Her house was full with relatives for celebration... Morning she had played a bit and had to come to set for some shoot.

She took some colors in her hand and went... He was just standing outside his car.. She took the colors and splashed on his face wishing a "happy Holi"

She sat with him in the car.. He acted normal but she did felt a bit unusual..

They hadn't pondered the whole "settling down" matter even though she knew he was thinking about it in his head.. She was sure that she would convince him somehow...

They met a lot of common faces, some teased them, some wished them well... Nishant was there already...she sat with him for sometime while he was busy chatting with someone but in between his eyes kept drifting to her..

She shared a good rapport with Nishant.. One where she seemed more frank.. Nishant kept his hand under his chin and leaned on the table to listen to something..
They had taken few pictures and had taken a leave by 2..

When they reached her home she wanted him to leave but then they both thought atleast meeting his parents would take a few minutes..

T: maybe 5 minutes and you can tell I hae some work..

She walked ahead and he asked his driver to park the car.. He had to attend a call before he went inside..

He saw her aunt first and held his breath expecting her reaction.. Coincidentally she was the first person that always spotted him..

Aunt : areeee.. Come inside..

He released the breath he was holding, smiled brightly and took blessings.. He was dragged inside.. She introduced him to her husband and few other relatives..

A random unlce : last time I met him was Diwali.. You were there, right??

He nodded.. He desperately looked for her or at least one of her parents. Luckily her dad appeared..

Papa : he was there..

He took blessings and looked at her dad with a look of "what am I supposed to do"

Papa : come here.. Meet my elder brother..

There was one more person with him and he introduced.. He politely smiled with a greeting..

Uncle : last time he said he liked our gathering...

Papa : he liked it so much that he decided to join our family itself..

They all laughed.. Her dad was too good at sarcasm..

Aunt : you're telling as if we're some sort of royal family..

Uncle : say something... Don't be shy.

K : yeah... Glad to be part of the family..

He smiled..  Her cousin dragged him to the backyard where they were all sitting in the patio area..

Cousin(Sneha) : why are you sitting between the generation x.. We're millenials..

There were 5 of them