Injury Or Heartache...

Note : a chapter full of drama. Hope it's okay. Happy reading.

P. S. - thanks  BlairmioneForbes for proofreading. ❤️

------------------

The first thing he had asked her regarding that person who had asked for the credit under her post. He had asked her to just maintain a safe distance and as usual she had stretched it not getting it.

He reduced the flame as the veggies were lightly cooked and poured the water. His phone was there with the support of some glass jar.

K : when I say be careful it means exactly that.

T: that dude seems just like  a regular person. Suddenly, you're like, be careful.

she kept her hand on her forehead trying to show her displeasure.

K : I've seen his reality. He looks simple but he's not. Trust me.

T: this feels like I'm a kid and I need this schooling.

K : why can't you accept that I just know him a  bit better and try being careful.

T : you keep telling don't do this that... Just like my mom does.

Her voice suggested she didn't like it. He leaned forward on the kitchen counter to give her a look.. A meaningful one.

K : I'm not asking you to stop interacting.. Just that, it shouldn't be too much..

T: he doesn't know about us. He hasn't asked me anything. So even if he had some issue with you in the past..

K : I bet he knows.. Half the world knows..

He had seen here Instagram comments here and there going "100% they're dating" "lol.. One more couple" "wait for them to go from being silent to full fledged pda"

She sighed and looked at him.. Her problem was that she had already considered that person a friend and now it felt as if he was just trying to stop her.

K : okay... We won't discuss this again but keep it in mind.. And people around you try to guide you around because they care..

He said in a soft and understanding voice. She nodded... He was just randomly making some Maggie cause he felt hungry...

K : when exactly is your flight for coming back?

That made her smile.

T: 28th afternoon ..

He raised his eyebrows processing the information.

T : you want me back..

K : I do.

T : I thought someone was overconfident that he would be fine.

K : I'm holding up quite nicely.. I must say.

He just wanted to act tough even though his innerself just whined about how much he missed her presence.

T : I can't wait to be back..

K : doesn't look like that.. Even aunty agreed with me.

He tried to tease her.

T: mumma? Did you call her?

K : I did. Afternoon. She told me of how she hardly got 5 minutes with you.

T : didn't you tell her you're the one who's taking all my time...

He had called her dad just to check on them and papa had invited him over for lunch the next day. Her mom had mentioned how worried she was because it's her first time going alone out of india for a shoot.
He had assured her that he was keeping tabs on her.