Arriving At The Terminus

Note : I had to write it cause I was in a mood. Please forgive me cause I'm not at ll good at writing intimate scenes.

P. S. I've added a song that I'm obsessed with. Apologising already if you feel it wasn't required.

I hope the chapter is okay. Happy reading.

-------------

They sat in his car and she leaned on to him.

T: you met her?

K : I did.

They sat in Silence. He had promised her friend that he would drop teja at their place by morning 10.

Once they reached his building he got out and opened her door. He wanted to pick her up but she denied.

She walked In front and he followed her. She knew very well the way to the lift. She leaned on the wall and he didn't say anything as he held her hand bag.

Once he opened the room she went inside he entered after her. Kept her things on the table and just watched as the first thing she moved to kitchen and got a bottle out of the freeze.

Gulped down the whole bottle at one go. He didn't say anything. She came back and stood around the counter and looked at him.
He leaned back on the wall behind and folded his hands.

T : so, what you both talked?

K : fomo?

T : major

K : I can't believe this teja. You literally got out of a mess. We're still finding a way so that idiot won't blabber. You want to know what I talked?

T : yeah.. Priorities.

K : I returned back all that she left here and she did the same.

T : did you guys talk about me? About the misunderstandings or whatever explanation..

She fumbled while speaking..

K : yes to both the questions.

T: did she really realise that she misunderstood? Be honest.

K : I think she did.

T: so?

The fear in her eyes grew wider and he could feel her heart beating in anticipation.

K : what do you want to know.

T: do you regret that this didn't happen earlier?

He caressed her face as he moved his said to say no.

T: will she ask for a second chance?

K : she hates me.. Why..

T: she does not... She hates you cause once she really did love you. I saw that in her eyes.

She took quick breaths cause her heart was beating faster and her face was deprived of any color. There were stress lines on her forehead.

He walked upto her and dragged her to him.

Like everytime cupped her face. He saw fear in her eyes. 

K : what are you scared of?

T : you don't regret it that this meet didn't happen earlier.

K : no.

T : why??

K : I think I just admired her for who she's and felt good when I was with her. Never really focused on how I felt and all.

T: you guys could have...

K : I don't think so.. Why are you scared.

she lowered her eyes.