Strategic Management... Cutee?!

Note : apologises for the late update.. I was held up with work and was unable to write..not a very good one but I Hope the chapter is okay..

P. S. Ignore the errors...

Happy reading..

----

She wore his tee afterwards and sat on the bed while he leaned on the headboard... They did manage with the food that was already cold..

When they were done, he showed her some pictures his sister had shared with her family in his phone... She grabbed the phone from his hand, leaned her back on his chest and scrolled...

He kept moving his hand through her hair... He got a conference call with his family..be had asked her to keep it on loudspeaker since she was holding onto it. From last 20 minutes he was talking... It was around 2 at night.

K : sit with him, make him understand..

Poonam : he had gone for a hiking in the name of gathering... What should I make him understand??

His sister was completely worked up... She didn't know who it's so she asked him and he mouthed his sis name..

MK : ofcourse.. Where's jiju..

P : out with the boys...

The younger one had gone for a hiking without informing at home. They had lost their way and the call hadn't connected.. By the time he and his friends were back the whole issue was blown out of proportion.. his sister has shouted on him.

K : fine.. You just need to come into terms that he's alright.. Just give yourself some time..

P : I'm trying to... My elder one is more responsible..

MK : this is just your thinking..

Two of his cousins were also on call..

Rakshit : di, you're stressed.. First calm yourself.. I'll talk with him but you also need to talk so he should get your point..

P : yeah..

K : please, you talk with him softly... He'll understand..

MK : leave everything aside look who's telling to go soft on him..

For few everyone laughed...

K : it's a terrible time to take a dig at me, meenu..

She leaned onto his chest trying to understand the conversation.. She looked up and he kept his hand on his forehead as he smiled..

Rakshit : yeah... He was saying I'm going to be very strict with my kids..

MK : he was saying that just so he can rub it on Maa and papa's face that papa was strict..

K : you both need to stop..

R : when I said have you talked about this with teja..

She smiled as his cousin mentioned her as teja..

R : he said I don't care what she thinks...

This time they all laughed again.. This brought a smile on her face but she gave him a "you're a dead meat" look.

K : I'm going to be very stric...

P : I bet he's going to be so so gentle with kids... I can see it..

His sister added it fondly....

R : I would put all my money on it.. If by mistake the children's mother would be a little harsh... Then..

His cousin laughed again... They all were trying to cheer up his sister... He got it..

MK : this brother of mine would start crying and would be like please don't...