108 VS 1

K : what happened?

Omi gave him a look as if he's an alien.

Omi : you don't know?

K: tell me what happened?

Omi : so teja hasn't been coming to the set for 2 days. They don't have great banking of episodes and they're worried.

K : what happened to her?

Omi : she's sick I think.

He called her immediately but it went into voice mail. He pinged in WhatsApp.

How are you doing?

He called Vikas. There was no hi no hello

V : Haan bol.

K: what happened to teja?

V : she's not well. I'm not sure how to manage the episodes. The channel will kill if the next week shoot isn't submitted for editing.

K: how is she?

V : how would i know? She said she's okay but

K: she told you???.. He was surprised that only he didn't know.

V : what's wrong.

K: you should check on her.. Aren't you concerned?

V: I'm.. I don't have episodes...

K: f*** you. She's not well dude. Go and check once ffs.

V : what ??

------

The door was opened by her father.

V: hi uncle. Is teja there.. Can I meet her.

Papa : yeah.. Come in Vikas.. But who's this??

V : ohh this is Karan.Teja's good friend.

Papa : ohh.. Karan Kundrra.. The innocent guy.

K : she said that about me? 

Papa : yess..

People found him charming, handsome and here she found him innocent?

They sat in the leaving room. Her mom came from upstairs after informing her and brought the tea. It was afternoon.

Mom : She's coming down I will just give her the tea.

K : wait aunty.. I'll take it for her.

He didn't even let the lady answer just took her cup and his cup and went up.
Once he reached he was confused where to go and he heard her mom's voice right to first.

He knocked on the door but it was open so he just pushed it slowly with elbow while holding the cup.

He saw her after 3 freaking days. Her hair was a mess. She sat there looking at the ground.
His heart was beating and he could feel it

K : tea??

T : you're here??

K : not surprised?

T : I know Vikas must have insisted.

K : kind of...( Only if you knew who insisted he thought to himself.)

K : what happened to the date?

T : it was

K : not okay... Tell me the truth. I promise I won't share with anyone.

T : he had a gf and he just wanted to explore or whatever. He told me only after he thought I didn't fit his criteria.

K : you just let him leave?

T : I was too surprised to react.

K : you should've called somebody.

T : I'm used to being time pass type for the other person in relationship.

K : you're not a time pass and just don't go on a date with any x y z.

He could feel his blood boiling. How dare someone treat her like that.

K : you deserve to be someone's permanent time pass. After a whole tiring day you should be someone's time pass for life long.

She looked at him as if she found a new definition for herself. She smiled

T : kundriiiii.. I want a hug.

He hugged her tightly and just caressed her hair to assure her that it's okay. Vikas entered and was definitely surprised to see them having a moment of their own.

When did these two become this close?

V :  I was supposed to act like I'm the  concerned one. Just informing you kundri.

K : he was the least concerned person.

T: please. Vikas was a lot more concerned than you.. I've 108 messages from him. Infact I got atleast 2 or 3 from everyone but only 1 from you. You're the  least concerned.

He wanted to tell her how he restless he was for last 3 days and how terrible he was for past 5 hours but then decided against it.

Naah... Not today he thought...
but may be some other day he'll tell her....