Confusions And Reminders

They sat in one cornor of the open terrace of the Caffè.

K : so you regret it?

T : I didn't say that.

K : you shouldn't either.. You also kind of responded back but you were so awkward afterwards.

T : I'm Here in front of you so I wasn't awkward. BTW you initiated. So you're the one who's responsible.

K : you're to be blamed equally.

T : so what do we do.. Pretend that it didn't happen.

K : that's possible for you?

He hated the idea..

T : definitely possible for you who has a lot of kissing scenes with numerous takes.

He dragged his chair towards her so he can sit closer to her. Thankfully they sat in a corner and light was dim. He always had to ask for a secluded corner just to avoid normal public.

He forced her by moving her face towards him. She had to stop stirring her mojito.

K : so you want to say the kissing that happens in a scene with the presence of 200 cast and crew. Where the director tells 100 times how the view should be as per the camera angle and where we actors desperately wait for the cut

She could feel the frustration behind his words. He paused for a second to give her time to process and then continued.

K :  it is same with you and me kissing without any reason in my kitchen inside my f***ING home. We clung onto each other as if our life depended on it.

She had no answers.

T : can we take some time before we figure it out. I don't know how can I consider it something when you still don't want to let go of your past.

Now he was irritated.

K : if I hadn't let go of my past first of all I wouldn't even thought of kissing someone else.

T: exactly... Tomorrow you might feel like kissing someone else.

She infuriated the hell out of him every single second. Her denial just killed all his spirit.

K : sure. Tomorrow I might just go for a grocery shopping with another girl. I'm definitely going to invite her to my home and then naturally it will happen.

She understood the sarcasm and taunt but could not let go of her ego that told her he's not the guy who would stay for longer.

T : it can happen with anyone. We're not lovers or a couple but look at the situation.

K : come on we're leaving.

He was done with today's drama.

------

K : apporva  tell me clearly.

A : so look we discussed yesterday how we can create a buzz for this web series. You and jyo have to act a bit friendly in front of media. We need to publish some speculation articles "is something going on between you two?"

K : we means? Who discussed. You and?

A : me, channel's online pr team, production house pr team and Jyotika's.

K : is it necessary?

A : Noone is asking you both to do pda or be a couple. All we want is just to plant some idea that there might be something in between you both.

K : what happens next cause obviously this isn't happening for real at any cost.

A : it's simple.. People will understand it didn't work out so you both never made it public. You both will be friends anyway.

K : arghhhhh.. Fine. Have you guys discussed with her?

A : Rathi must have asked her by now. Are we set, you understood what I said?

He nodded.

K : don't exaggerate this... please.

A : so.. You're this concerned because..

K : please yaar.

A: you're not even denying now. That means something.

He remembered the kiss. No way he's going to deny his attraction or attachment or whatever it may be. He was confident that he didn't regret at all.

K : I'm somewhat involved with a different person for now. So...

A: . Everything is going to be okay Kk. Don't stress. And advance happy birthday.
Apporva gave him a hug and left.

He remembered that day after tomorrow is his birthday and here his whole mood was ruined.
-------
He walked back to the vanity to get ready for the next shot.

He hated it but his mind kept repeating it to him. Here when he was trying to slowly mold his life, trying  to forget his bitter past so that he can squeeze himself into her world.
There She probably hated that she kissed him back. She won't even care about his birthday and probably she doesn't even know it's day after tomorrow.
-----

She had only disaster dates and failed relationships as her experience.how does one measure the depth of feelings. Until a month ago he was sure he wanted his ex back in his life. How can she trust a kiss..passionate one though... It could be simply due to infatuation.

She slept on her bed as she looked at the calender on her phone.

9th Oct 12:00 alarm, she had to turn it off just a few seconds before.
Description for alarm was :
Kundri's birthday on 11th. Don't forget and Plan something teja.
7th and 8th also she had kept the same reminder.

11 Oct was highlighted and note was
" kundri ' s birthday." she pressed on the note and deleted it. After today he won't even care anyway.