Whiskey + WisheS

There was no doubt she annoyed him but he couldn't even thought of pushing her away or hurting her. Heck, he couldn't even imagine a day where she won't be there. His feelings were just starting to get even deeper and he had no idea if there's any way out of it.

She kept on looking at the door and tried to punch it so it will open. Called to someone as she looked at the door.

He kept staring instead of opening the door cause he was surprised. Did she come because she needed something. Noway she remembers what day it was.

She called someone and told something before looking at the door longingly. He looked at the wall clock. It was 2 : 40.

He opened the door and she looked at him for 2 secs.

T : what are you doing for so long. Don't lie that you were sleeping cause I can say you don't even look sleepy.

K : I'm not going to explain myself to anyone.

T : so?? What're you doing.

K : you tell me.

T : I just came because I was bored.

K : at 2:45.??

T: can I stay for a while or  should I leave.

K : you've any plans to give a reply to my question?

T : decide fast.

K : lf you want to leave then please.

T : you want me to leave?

K : what's it. Explain or leave?

She drove him crazy like no other. She had a pack in her hand, she kept it on his dining table.

He followed her to figure out. She turned and looked at him. He questioned her with his expression "what's going on"

T :happy birthday. Have a great day and great year as well.

He stood there not knowing what to do. He had forgotten it's his birthday thanks to this crazy person.

She hugged him quickly and when he was just going to put his arms around her she pulled herself back.

T : I'll see you later.

K : wait.

T: Ankush are you there.. Just wait I'm coming back.. I'm sorry again. Just 2 minutes.

She said someone on phone.
He pulled the phone from her hand and dragged her arm to face him.

K : Ankush.. Who is he. Why he's waiting for you at this hour.

T: so he can drop me back

K : I can drop you back..

T: well I came here with him. You don't want me to stay so I'll go back with him

K: so if I asked you to stay??

T : after sometime I would've taken a cab.

K : bullshit.. You explained everything except my main question... Who is he..

He raised his voice a little.

T: somone I know. Leave me.

K : unless you tell me how he's related you're not leaving. You're not leaving with him either way.

T: pratik's friend.. Pratik is..

K: I know who's he. Call this Ankush and tell him not to wait.

K : tell him now.

She called and asked him to leave.

They both stood in the hall area. He leaned to the wall and stared at her. She looked at the ground.

K: what did you say to your parents. I'm curious.

T: my friend's mom is in hospital.

K : they let you leave at this time?

T : because they know Ankush very well and pratik also helped me.

K : unbelievable you're.

She went to the kitchen and got the cake box out.

T: can we cut the cake atleast ? I really want to taste.

He looked at her amused.

She arranged the candles and asked him to help in between.

K : I'm arranging my birthday cake.

T: shut up. You'll be eating it so it's fair you help.

K: I don't even like this rich chocolate flavor.

T: you'll wish while blowing the candle. That's important.

He smiled at the thought of her considering a birthday wish as something sacred.

They sat adjacently in the dining. He blew off the candles and wished. She sat there singing him happy birthday. He cut the cake and first gave it to her. They did cheers with the whisky. They put a competition who can put the cake on the other one's face first which he won.

At the end they stood in his balcony staring at the city lights.

T: what did you wish for?? Don't tell.. Can I guess.

K : noo..

T: just write it in a piece of paper and hide it. When it's fulfilled you've to show me.

He nodded.

She got a call from her mom and she went to attend it.

He could hear "yes.. Now I think aunty is fine. I'm talking slowly so I won't be disturbing others. It was just a food poison."
He smiled at himself and pulled the notepad and pen. Wrote his birthday wish and folded the paper and kept it inside his diary and closed it.

In the paper it was written :
Happiness and Teja

In the paper it was written : Happiness and Teja