Blame The Hormones

Note : wrote it but don't know how it turned out to be.

Hope chapter is okay. Happy reading.

------------------

The next day morning his cold was worse. He had to take medicine and go for the press conference.

She stumbled upon something as she rushed in her saree. Till morning her mom was after her how nice it's to get married and share a life. Just few minutes before her bua has called her to give a lecture of "life goes on.. Get married.. Go abroad... Do mba... Live your life"
Her father had already indicated that something is up but he couldn't share it.

She had called omi to come out lr send someone. It was Parvez.

T: give this to him.. I've messaged already.

P : he asked you to come directly.

T : say him I'm getting late. The press conference might start as well.

P : lunch is just starting. Just meet and go.

He was inside a room and when he came out of the door to check he saw her getting out of the lift. She had her back toward him.

From lift she had to walk a bit. Basically it was a open area.

Parvez entered first with some bag. He waited outside looking at her to turn so that he can see her.

He was wearing a three piece black and white combination but not the formal types, it was more of a fashionable type. She wore a light green saree that had small golden borders.

When she turned he got to have a look at her. She had this tiny fleck of vermilion on her partition and some bangles in both her hands along with the titan gold dial watch.

She looked mesmerising to him. From her body language he could say she was trying to convince someone as she closed her eyes guilty and bit her lower lip.

She walked upto him and he pulled her for a hug. As they went side all others mostly his team members started leaving to give them privacy.

He closed the door and leaned on the wall folding his hands watching as she started checking the lunch items that were present.

K : what did you brought for me?

T : chicken soup and garlic vegetables saute. You're not having this.

She started arranging for him.

K : weren't you getting late?

He didn't come near or interrupt but only adored the way she was just moving around.

T : I was then you people lured me for gulab jamun.

She took the bowl in front and just poured the soup and put the spoon which she got..

T :why didn't you tell me at night?

She asked him to come and have it.

K : it wasn't this bad at night before you slept.

T: come..

K :you're getting late teju.

T: I can eat very fast. So come here.

He went and sat on the chair and took the soup.

K : you made it?

T : yes.

K : today is Saturday... Chicken was allowed.

T: Maa was on terrace. I made it and packed it and cleaned. Papa helped me.