Hopelessly In Love

Note : I hope it's good. Happy reading.

--------------———————--------------

Her cousin was after her for the necklace from last one week cause she wasn't able to find it anywhere in Mumbai. This was his first ever gift and noway she can give it to someone. So She had to send a picture of it so her cousin can customize it at jewellers.

It was last day of shoot for his web show. Karan was hosting a dinner buffet for the whole crew.

When she reached they all were still taking selfies and some casual group photos were taken for the social media updation by channel.

He saw her but he was caught up in the photoshoot. Still he smiled once his eyes found her.

Once it was over he came towards her and hugged her. She was not expecting it in front of the whole set. He introduced her to few of his co-actors just as a friend.

She chatted with few of them in a group.

K : laddoooo.. Come here.

She got startled. Few eyes from here and there also started searching to whom he called.

She walked towards him trying to act normal.

K: specially for you I've asked them to arrange rasmalai.

He dragged her to him by putting his arm around her neck. The whole crowd focused on them. She felt a bit conscious. He didn't care if anyone is watching or not.

T: ahhhhh.. I didn't ask you. I can get rasmalai for myself.

K: sure.

He didn't let go of her. His arm was still around her neck.

He didn't even care that some 100 people stood there and just kissed her on cheeks. He found her so adorable that he couldn't resist it.

They were having dinner and he got up because someone called.

Navya : so you both met here only? While shooting and all.

T: no.. We met through Vikas. He is my show's creative director.

They all knew Vikas and Karan were good friends.

Ananya : ohh.

Harshit : Kk is very fond of you.

She only smiled at the fact that everyone noticed it.

She sat in his car as he drove her home.

K : jess also loved your part in that short film.

T: she messaged me also.

She smiled at him and turned her face towards the window.

K : Sunday can we plan for a full day. I don't have shoot after 2 and I think yours will be done by early morning.

T: I've to attend a function.

K: what function.

T : Kind of a award function held by some local club. It's not that big award show, mostly for good work for society. It's in east goregaon.

K: so? You're a guest?

T : yes and I'll be getting an award also for that short film. Just an appreciation.

K: that's great.. Congrats.. you've to stay for the whole thing?

T : Maa and papa are really excited.

K : then I can also be there?

She sounded excited herself and he wanted to be a part of it.

T : it's very small and not that important. You've attended so many big award shows that this will irritate you.