Imperfect & Surreal

Note : this is probably not a good chapter but go through it. I've some more things that I had planned in this story and I'll add it in coming chapters . May be 10 chapters more and I'm thinking how to wrap it up..
P. S.  I tried to write something about them in bigg boss and just could not..
-----------------

Morning she had gotten up and washed her hair. She had forced him to get up so that they can go for temple visiting.

Even though he had slept around 4 he had to get up and accompany her. Morning around 8:30 she had gone back home and asked him to be there by 9:30 so that it would appear as if they met.

He greeted her with a hug. She had changed into a white Kurti but what remained same was the excitement when she saw.

When her mom invited him to the Pooja hallso he can take blessings he could see the happiness in her face.

He leaned towards her and whispered "is it new year or something is there"

She had looked upto him while her hands are joined for prayer and answered "it feels like a dream that you're in my place, attending Puja and everything seems so normal"

He didn't say anything and just smiled. Breakfast he had at her place and she had taken around 30 minutes to finish the breakfast when all other 3 of them were done. He did feel like he was part of a the family when noone was there except him along with her parents.

Some 2 or 3 kids came from the neighborhood with sweets and few other items.

He was sitting on the bedroom sofa... She was inside.

Kid 1 : teja is not there?

K : teja...

He couldn't stop his laugh as he called the kiddo. There was a two girls were also there who are a little elder than the small boy.

Kid 2 : teju di isn't there?

K: she's.. Come here...

The boy walked in.

K : why do you want to meet her?

Kid : she had told she's going to give chocolates for new year.

K : then she will.

The kid asked him to come closer.

Kid : she's a cheater.. She'll eat it.

He laughed as he could barely control it.

Kid 3 : don't tell her please.

K : oh.. Okay... But I already know this.

Kid : you can do one thing to tease.

He eyed the kid with a question on his face.

Kid : tease her "you're a shortie."

He nodded.

She had  come back and done her share of fun while he sat there just watching her. He had left around 11 cause she wanted him to leave before the relatives started pouring in.

"if you tell me you'll be back then I'll..." he had threatened her jokingly as he pulled her for a quick kiss.

"fine" she had answered.

He had gone back to jess and had lunch with her friends. No matter what he loved Punjabi food and the talks they had. She was back by around night 10 to his apartment.

"what have you told in home?" he asked as he gave her a side hug.

"I'll be meeting you and jess at her place." she said as if that's something she would do normally.