Countdown For A New Beginning.

Note : it's a long chapter. Just give it a read and let me know. Hopefully it's okay.

-----------------------------------------

The whole 25th she had chilled with him. They went to church, had lunch at jw marriott.
On 27th she had to go for the audition of one movie. She didn't like the character which was a mere suspect. The character was quite simple but the audition went okay.

He had few ad shoots for new year and some promo shoot and events. He had attended one award show also on 27th in Delhi.

In between they kept in touch through phone calls, chats, messages, face time and maximum half an hour meet. It didn't matter cause the excitement for a new year was there and unlike last year this year they both had positive expectations.

On 28th once he reached back to Mumbai he had taken her out on a date. This was supposed to be their last date for the year.

K : may be we should just stay in my place and chill. You know we can do our count down..

She moved her head denying.

T: I've rejected all my gatherings and I've to go there.

He watched at her with a serious expression.

K : you'll be back by 12?

T: no. You've to go with me cause it's our first new year.

He looked up surprised. By now she had gotten the hang of his likings and dislikings. He didn't like it when he wasn't not included in her plans and specially if it's some kind of occasion.

K : it's your friends? Only those I know I hope?

T: They all wouldnbe there and it's more like a reunion. Peeyush is arranging so even my few other friends whoth whom I've worked as well would be there.

K : that's okay then. But I was thinking we'll talk with my family also that day.

She stopped mid way and looked up.

T: you mean...

K: yes..

T: that'll be a good idea?

K : eventually you've to and they already know about you.
She looked at him with a helpless expression.

He held her hand tHt was on the table questioning her with his eyes what's the problem.

T: will they like me over a vc? I mean I'm not exactly a photogenic one in a vc. I look better in Google photos because most of them are professional.

He laughed at her answer.

K : Noone is going to mind how do you look and they've already seen you in vc.

T: whattt?

He hid his chuckle concentrating on food before him as he digged into it.

T: it's you... Why would you do that....

She wasn't exactly overwhelmed.

K : all the times you were busy in something.

T: where?

K : my place?

T: everyone knows? Why would you do that?

She could feel how embarrassing it might be.

K : I'm sorry but I was normally on a vc. You came running to me after a bad dream. My jiju and nephew were right there on call. I forgot to disconnect.

She sighed as she played with her forks and food.

T: you've to say nice things about me.. Then only I..