Nawashein Karam Meharbaaniyaan

P. S. - not a great chapter I know but the next one will be better. Happy reading.

The next few days were busy as hell. While going back tushar has apologised and asked him to give it a thought. There was no point of meeting his ex other than helping her to move on but he didn't give any answer.

They only went for normal dinner, had chats and for the first time they did face time at night.

K : can we just move in together.

T: that's impossible

K: atleast weekly 2 days you've to be here.

She laughed at his response.

T : you always do this?

K: always?

T: you're an emotionally needy person. So you ask your partners to be with you?

K: quite opposite. I ask them to give me space.

She was silent.

K: you there?

T: so. What has changed.

K: I don't know but may be It's you. Everything is opposite of what it used to be.

She adjusted her camera before speaking.

T: you like it?

K : getting used to it.

She didn't know how to proceed the conversation. So she changed the topic.

T: I'm thinking of going for sunburn this weekend.

K: with whom?

T : my college friends.. It's already booked.

K : actual sunburn happens in Goa.

T: it's something similar and it's in pune.

He was silent.

T: Karan..

No answer

T: sunny?

K : hm.

T: what

K: All your plans doesn't involve me. I know your friends doesn't know and all.

T: why it's always like you're concerned about if I've told or not to My parents, my friends.

There was a silence.

K : I feel you don't want anyone to know.

T: for what I won't.

K : there's a lot of shit in internet about me and that might..

She finally understood why he gets so agitated at the fact that she hadn't informed many.

She called her friend to book one more ticket whatever the price may be.

He had asked to omi to book the ticket for him.

-------

It was Thursday. She knew he was upset. So she came to meet him and had to wait for 30 minutes.

He rushed to his vanity after shoot, when he heard she was here.

He saw her and smiled at her. Stood in front of the mirror while taking off his jacket.

She came and hugged him from behind.

Omi had arranged one ticket. He didn't know if he could ask her he can join or not. There was this hesitation what if she doesn't.