All That Matters..

Note : I just wrote it and I know it's not a very nice chapter but just go through it.

P. S. I hope you're doing well and thanks for being here.

Happy reading....

---------------------------------------------------------

It was morning... He had just got up and bad his breakfast.. His mother sat down with him near the dinning..

Mom : grocery ke liye chalega mere sath..

He moved his head as denial..

K : give me the list and I'll order or get it.

Mom : it's really fun to go get it.. We do that all the time over there.

K : I can't Maa.. Please.. But tomorrow definitely we'll go for Sidhi Vinayak.

Mom : you said teja isn't free for next 3 days..

K : oh.. Shit.. Yeah.. Need to ask her first otherwise she's going to be mad.

He had gone for shoot and she had visited him. They had just shared brunch... He had informed her that the next day he had a get together for one of his close friend's house party... Even while taking the lunch he had asked her to visit..

She was on set working while her coactors decided to go to a cafe to unofficially celebrate the 300th episode. She had few things here and there and she was full..

T: I'll not come there.. Anyway it's all your friends..

K : I wanted you to go..

T: don't pretend.. I know you're happy that I won't be there to keep an eye..

K : sure.

He said..

She had called him to tell that she won't be joining him for the house party cause she didn't feel like going..

They had a complete 3 bhk free for them some 12 people.. Omi and jess were also there.. Being with him for years omi almost knew each of his friends and jess did had some common friends in that group.. Few of them had their partners also with them..

Arjun : Kk, these get togethers at your place, it always used to be fun..

K : . This is for the promotion Saket got so it should be here at his place. my parents are there anyway.

Omi : and gf also...

They all laughed..

There was one guy name Prakash..

P : why she has my name attached behind her name yaar...

K : shut up... It's her dad's name..

He threw a pillow towards the guy. It was full fledged party which was all about dance and daru.

Around 11 she was done and she called him. He didn't pick as he was busy in singing out loud.. She called omi.. It was too loud.

T : is he there.. Why it's so loud.

She could hear his voice in back ground.

Omi : party is onnn..

T: give him the phone..

She wanted to ask if they can meet but she knew that's impossible as he would be drunk..

Omi : he's in a different zone.. Come here and see yourself....

T : by 12 you people would be done..?

Omi : not untill it's 2. I'm sending the address come here..

Reluctantly she went to his friend's place around 12.. She had the address.. A part of her was curious.. She had seen him being professional, sarcastic, adorable, funny but never out of control..