Perks Of Being Vulnerable

As he helped the two girls and one guy to put the beds in the upstairs hall area he saw her making reels with Nishant Abhishek and the girl whose name he had forgotten.

She didn't even realise people craved for her company because she had a vibe of her own. Rarely she cared about consequences or being shy and that was a huge point of attraction for few.

Swati : you and Tejasswi are quite close I guess?

K : yes.

There was no reason to deny it.

A : so are you guys...

The girl didn't complete but the question was obvious.

K: I came here only for her.

He really didn't want to say it openly to People whom he barely knew.

He had a smile on his face.

They sat in the beds and one person made the hookah pot and the whisky and chicken were ready to be savoured.

She sat down and he sat just diagonally opposite to her.

He was on his 3rd peg when she had her 7th.. Last two she had complete neat. He slowed down his pace even more taking forever to finish the 4th one.

After the 9th one she was completely drunk.  drink + smoke had its own charm.

T: baabzzzzzzz

N: I can't stop falling for youuu..baabzzz

They both started dancing randomly.

The girl who sat beside Karan leaned a bit to him.

T: sunnyyyyy... Menu ek jhappi dedo.

She used her freaking baby voice. She stood in the middle.

He got up and pulled her close to him.

He picked her up and she wrapped her legs around him and her hands around his neck.

K : I'll just tuck her in.

He excused himself. He walked down the stairs and made her sit on the chair as he prepared the bed.

When he turned back he found her staring at him. She came and stood in her tip toes and kept her hand on his biceps.

Looked into his eyes and whispered near his lips "kiss me"
This is the first time she initiated it. He smothered her hair through his fingers. How adorable she looked he thought to himself.

K : you're drunk.

There was no response except she pulled herself more into him as her eyes became sad.

T : you said I can... I've rights.

She gave him a peck.

He didn't want to resist it anymore.

K : f*ck yeah.

He pulled her more and closed the distance. He nipped her lip again and again. She let him trying to balance herself by holding onto his shoulder. His hands traveled from her neck to her cleavage as the loose top tempted him.

He rubbed his stubble from her chest to neck and jaw while placing open mouth kisses. Her moans were so so enticing that He could feel himself getting turned on. He pulled back after fully capturing her lips all of a sudden and cupped her face as she was breathing heavily.

Tears trickled down from her eyes side wise.

K : not like this.. Not today. Shhhh..

He could see the fresh tears formed in her eyes.