Momos And Attitude

Jess : so you've not checked anu...i mean your ex's insta status for???

K : last 3 days.. Earlier also I missed one or two times but before 24 hours atleast I used to see it.

Jess : this is great. You're finally getting over her. Good job kundri.

K : I'm afraid.. If she comes back and I'm unable to express..

Jess : don't tell me you're afraid that you don't love her anymore.

K : that's not

Jess : that's the truth. She gave many chances and you feel she'll give you one more but what about the last one and half year.

K : I deserve it because I didn't clarify or made an attempt to make everything right thinking that she'll..

Jess: f*** you. She didn't stop one day also without her motivational status. Dated a guy already. If she wanted to give a chance she would've left a way.

If we love somebody we need to give them a path atleast.

K : she must have and I didn't notice.

Jess :  forget it. what's going on with you and teja.

K : nothing.. I care for her just like I do for everyone and we just hangout because our vibes match. That's it.

Jess : stop it. Om tells me everything. You get  excited to meet her. Even convinced Vikas to  visit her home so you can see her.

K : that's just nothing... It could be a simple....

Jess : it's not just attraction. She's not your type also.

K : she seems childish, messy, clumsy, blunt and..

He was speechless.

Jess : don't drag her if you're not over the great love of your life.. Oh sorry not life but last 3 year's.

----------------

He invited Jyotika and harshit( his coactors) to have lunch with him so that he can justify to himself it's normal. He convinced himself when teja wasn't there in his life he chilled with these people and they're pretty cool.

He can tell that teja didn't like the idea. Her face literally fell when someone picked the last momo.

He didn't want to but he noticed she wanted it. Before he could think automatically he picked his last piece and kept in her plate. She smiled and didn't even deny .

She didn't complain and tried to get along with his Co stars.

K : " goluu... Kitna khayegi" he teased Jyotika.

Jyotika : "this reminds me of those old days"

This time she stopped chewing the food halfway. He can simply ask her not to join why he's doing this torture she thought. He has a nickname also for that girl. For the first time She just felt like she's an outsider in this group.

The next day she didn't even try to ask what he brought for lunch which she did usually.
That's great he thought.

The next day he asked her for formality (that's how he justified) and she denied. He was bothered but he ignored it.

The third day she didn't even see the message that he had sent just to check.
Now he was not even okay.

Once he was done with the shoot in the evening he walked towards her set. She wasn't in her vanity. He went to the set.

She sat there in between a group of people (males and females) and they all laughed at whatever she told. Few of the guys stared at her openly with adoring eyes. He felt that pang in his heart that she wasn't bothered with his absence and those random people in set were allowed to stare at her freely.

K : teja..

She saw and gestured one sec.

K : Tejasswi, can I have a minute with you.

He was furious.. All these people knew she hung out with him and if she ever  came to meet him on set he didn't even spared a glance to anyone else.

T : what's it.

He dragged her a bit towards him and far from the crowd.

K : what's wrong. You don't even check messages now?

T: ya so what.

K : what are you doing

T : I'm giving attitude.. Can't you see.

K : why..? I gave you my last piece of momos to compensate.

She didn't know how to answer as much as him about what he just said.

An : how is it?? Can you people honestly comment what you think.