Half Confession

She stared at the insta story he has posted, declaration about rumors regarding him and his costar.
He had apologised to the fans also because of such article.

It warmed her heart a little, he had told that he's going to do something about it and he kept his word. After knowing the truth it didn't bother her that much still this was something assuring.

The whole day she was busy with her short film. It was a very small project about social awareness.

His web series shoot was almost on the end phase of shoot and they were shooting continuously.

They both did some hi and hello over phone but didn't had the time to talk properly. She smiled at the thought that at least now they've actually started calling each other without thinking too much.

The day before his call went like...

K : hello, where?

T : Borivali.. Short film shoot.

K: shit. You should have told me. I was just going to meet you.

T: hawww..

K: when you'll be free.

He missed her presence. Her random talks, her chaotic behavior. He felt concerned about her whereabouts just  being a bit territorial.

T: this will continue till atleast 10:30. I can't give time once I'm back on shoot for serial.

K : fine.. Ping me once you reach home.

He himself had shoot at night and a rehearsal for the hosting show.

------

He got a call from Nishant. He was on set as usual.

N : can we meet?

K : I've some 20 minutes before next shoot. If that would be enough for you?

He didn't hold anything against nish. As long teja is there with him it didn't matter what others think.

N : enough.

They sat in the Starbucks nearby. Hardly few people were there.

N : I just didn't want any attention from media.

K: I know.. Sometimes we come here for that only.

N: I'm sorry for the other day.

He took a deep breath and looked at Nishant giving him the expression "I don't know what I feel"

N : when you and janhvi broke up it was a given our group will fall apart. No one's fault but I just always expected that to last. May be because i felt a lot for that gang.

K: for next 3 or 4 years you were fine with me.

N : I tried not to blame or react but it was always there.

K : may be it's better you just told me. You still feel the same? That's why that day..

N : it's always going to be there but I think we all were young and a lot has happened. After letting it out I'm kind of feeling guilty.

He chuckled but it definitely made the situation a little less serious.

N : I'm going to be honest. I can't imagine you and teja together.

K : neither can I.

He laughed out.

N : does she even know with whom she's getting involved.

Nishant teased him a bit.

K : she doesn't.

He looked into the cup of cappuccino that was served just now.