The Reckless & The Needy

Note  : I don't know what I wrote..Next chapter will be better.

Happy reading.

----------------------------------------------------

On 24th he got up by 11. Arranged tea and breakfast for himself.

He was invited to her home for dinner but she had told him 250 times to reach around 6 cause she wanted more time with him.

He roamed around his own home, called one or two friends who were chatting with him on phone. His cook had cooked 2 types of paratha and raita and didn't leave anything leftover as per his instructions.

He watched some series and talked with her over phone to kill time.

By 4:30 he had taken a bath and by 5 he had started for her home.

--------------
After discussing with her parents she had asked both of them on dining after one day regarding his visit. Her mom asked her to ask him if day before Christmas would be okay. It was a Friday.

She had gone ahead and said yes on behalf of him even before asking. Her mom had to push her to call and ask first.

From morning she had helped her mom in soaking the Dal, making paste for chutney, getting the few items and sweets along with her dad.

By 2 she was exhausted. She had lunch, talked with him for a while and took a nap. Her nap turned into a proper sleep.

When he reached around 5: 40 she was still sleeping. Her dad opened the door. He wore a white shirt and a denim, he had tried his best to appear normal. He had thought of going with formals but that gave a interview vibe so he had to discard. He had messaged her also which one is better and there was no reply...

Well he understood... He had called her after reaching still she hadn't picked. He was afraid she would ditch him with her parents alone.

Her dad smiled at him welcoming him.

Papa : it's so nice to see you here. This is your 2 Nd time or 3rd time here??

K : it's 3 rd time uncle.

He said politely.

Mom : he was here on diwali also.

Her mom came from inside to greet.

He had to take blessings.

K : she's not there??

He was eager to find her.

Her mother squirmed a bit before replying.

K : she didn't answer my phone..

Papa : she's sleeping. She had to help us out a bit with things just one day. I asked her everytime we order things, today let's go to the store to get it.

Mom : she's sleeping form 3 I guess. I'll wake her up.

He got up..

K : I'll wake her up.

Maa : oh no.... She's too weird and dramatic.

He sat down by forcing a smile and thought to himself how many times he had seen her after waking up. He realised she's early in morning.
He smacked himself inside his head to shut it down before he could think further.

Her mom forced her to wake up and she got up and sat in bed confused. Then remembered she has asked him to come home.

Her dad kept him entertained with her childhood stories and kept asking about his family. He had zero idea how much the old guy had measured him up in this 30 minutes.
Her father could see that every few seconds he kept looking at the stairs expecting her to come down. When he heard something funny about her common habit how he would just give that "I know" dialogue with a laugh.