Alexa, It's A Secret.

Music played and now the song started
"lag ja gale ke phir.."

He looked at her for a few seconds and took the cup from her hand as she looked at him with her big saucer eyes.

He kept the cups and came back and forwarded his left hand. Confusingly she kept her right on his left.

He pulled her by encircling her waist with his right and her left hand automatically went to his shoulder.

They faced each other for few Seconds before he initiated. They swayed slowly along with the song.

"humko mili Hai aaj yeh ghadiyan nasib se..."

He twirled her and again caged her close to him.

"jee bhar ke dekh lijiye humko karib se"

Her eyes started getting moist as the music went "phir apki nasib main yeh baat ho na ho"

but she tried to keep a small smile hoping that he won't notice.

She was so wrong thou because His eyes hasn't left her for a second so obviously he noticed. She gulped down and tried to hold back the tears.

" shayad phir iss janam main mulakat ho na ho"

The lyrics hit hard as she imagined a day where they won't see each other or meet. He won't care about her and there won't be any repetition of what they did today.

She liked each single thing from talking random things to sitting in his car, going for temple, sharing from one plate, getting to know his family.... All of it.

She lowered her face to hide her vulnerable state and tried to pull herself out of his embrace.

He pulled her strongly and cupped her neck side to move her face upwards to make her look into him.

"Alexa stop." the music stopped.

She again tried to lower her face but this time he did not let her. He pushed her hair from her face as he took in her appearance.
She had a teeka in her forehead. Her clothes had a light smell of some fragrance where as she smelled like a combination of agarbati and vibhuti. On top of that eyes were filled with moisture.

How can he resist that.
He lowered his head and kissed her lips slowly.

The fact that he had removed that particular picture had made her heart hopeful. She wanted to give him the benefit of doubt and expected the same from him.

She closed her eyes and tried to move her lips and that was enough for him. As he let go of her neck and pulled her by her waist. The kiss was so urgent that she automatically went on her tiptoes to match his height while encircling her hands around his neck.

He pulled both of them towards the wall. He leaned back on the wall and pulled her tight to feel her presence. He bit her earlobe and traced her neck area with his nose while she planted a kiss on his cheeks in a trance unable to resist the sensation.

The continuous rub of his poky stubble in her skin had made it light red. They parted as they both were breathless but still they clung onto each other.

They had to stop as her phone started ringing continuously. She was flustered and couldn't even move herself.
He picked her up by her waist and she hold on to him as he went towards the dining where the phone was ringing.

He put her onto the ground but stayed close. she didn't let go of his shirt as she grabbed the phone.

It was her brother. She pulled herself and attended the call only to say "I'll call back. Give me some time"

She kept the phone onto the dining table again and hugged him. One hand clutched to the shirt front button part and the second one held his arms. He was surprised and afraid that she might pull back before he could hug but she didn't. He kept his jaw on her head as his height permitted him that only and wrapped his arms around her.

None of them spoke

None of them spoke. At that moment he knew she was his, she knew he was hers and for all the people around them soon it is going to be a open secret.