Chinese Over Laddoo

T : I hate it when I feel I'm not a priority or special to someone...

She had no idea how to frame it.

K : you're just happy if anyone makes you feel special.

T: what kind of logic it is.

K : you tell me.

T: you're my friend and if I say you're very close in current scenario to me. So that day it felt i don't matter that much.

K : I'm...

Random person : teju, do you want kaju katli or laddu... I'm asking somebody to bring for everyone.

T: I want bothhh.. Pleaseee

K : don't use that baby voice.

He felt his insides burning.. Like how can she act cute with anybody. Like how?

T: what's your problem. I'll use.

K : it's embarrassing..

He didn't know how to tell

T: then I won't use it with you.

K : oh god... Bye..

He knew he had f**** up. He started going back and she stood there. Suddenly he turned back and came to her again.

T : what

K: we're going for dinner after 10:30. Be ready. I know your pack up time is 9:45.

T : I've plans already..

K : cancel them.

T: I can't cancel

K : do it teja.. I'm serious rn.
--------
she would first twirl the noodles dip it in the Manchurian gravy, then will look at it longingly /happily and slowly will put it inside her mouth while making a weird "mmmm" sound which will reflect how delicious it's . He knew it already and smiled to himself instead of enjoying his own food. It's like she ate for both of them and her happiness was enough to make him feel content.

Omi signalled to jess "he's so gone". She excused herself after food towards the terrace. He went after her.

Jess : to make it upto her he had booked the whole terrace for 5 people. Just for dinner.

Omi : if that's how you want to say he's crazy.. I understand.

Vikas : luckily I'm also invited. I introduced both of them. I was so shocked when I saw them hugging in her room.

Jess : please.. He doesn't want any rumor that's why it's only 5 of us.

Omi : the person who will pass on the news is already here.

V : not funny om.

Omi : I'm sure half of his family already knows.

Jess : are you serious Vikas?

V : they deserve to know.

Omi : I told you.

V : let me tell you they are opposites.. Teja just explodes there's no timer. He won't be able to handle her at all.

O : leave that to him.

J : let me eat in peace you both idiots and suggest something in netflix.

V : watch ask 101.

Om : what's that.

V : Turkish series.

Om: that's where you copy the story lines

Jess : don't tell the truth..

V : inspiration... It's called being inspired.

-------

They stood near the terrace boundary looking at the horizon and shared a cigarette.

K : so... Are we moving past that day.

T: we're... I'm letting it go because it's Chinese.

K : well. Once you've food in your mouth your cheeks are so round they look like a big laddo.

T : why are you doing this? You don't need to react or pacify me honestly.

K : you infuriate me to another extent.

T: it's good thing or bad thing ?

K : I wish I knew....

He looked directly into her eyes. She looked into his. Something unspoken was communicated that Noone understood but they knew it's something special.