𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾 :𝖯𝖾𝗋𝖿𝖾𝖼𝗍

BRIGHTLY, Emmy smiled, she could feel John's arm, which made her know he hadn't left

After the first sex, they drove to Emmy's house and continued to do numerously more things, it would be rude to mention what they exactly did.

Her mother was no where in sight, but that was the last of Emmy's worry's.

She looked at John and kissed his forehead, he let out a groan. A small smile grew on his face as he saw the beautiful face of Clementine Darling.

"Good morning, love." He said "good morning." She giggled happily.

"Y'know that the club is shutting down. Noise complaint or some shite like that." He said out of context.

He watched as Emmy's face dropped, "when did you find this out?" She asked.

"Last night before I met you. We're being moved to the Kaiserkeller, our first gig is tonight, after we settle in." He said.

Emmy looked down sadly, reason 1: John and the other will no longer be there, reason 2: Emmy will most likely not get a job for some while unless she finds somewhere and reason 3: her mother will be furious and probably blame it on poor Emmy.

"Oh John..." she muttered miserably, "I'm sorry." He sighed, wrapping his arms tightly around her.

...

EMMY watched as the car pulled away, John soft smell still in the air and still Anya Windon was no where to be seen.

The young blonde changed into a pair of jeans, a white tank top, a pink cardigan and some white pumps.

And then she fled out the door, because she needed to have a talk to her manager, to know what on earth was happening and why she had only heard about it that very morning.

"Emmy? Emmy? Hey!" Ingrid said loudly from behind the blonde.

"Is the club shutting down?" Emmy asked, Ingrid look at her and then down to the ground.

The German girl knew the position the blonde was in, Emmy had told Ingrid everything about what her mother did and all about her past. Ingrid was the one that helped when Emmy would come into work with a swollen face.

"Shit..." Emmy muttered, Ingrid eyes widened, she barely ever cursed and if she did it was because she was pissed or stressed and she assumed the Darling girl was feeling both of them.

"What am I going to do?" She said to herself and looked up at Ingrid with tears in her eyes.

"You'll find somewhere." Ingrid reassured her.