ᴘʜᴏᴛᴏs - ᴋɪɴᴏ ᴀᴋɪ

Requested one-shot!!

P.s. i don't really remember how one of those Polaroid cameras work so I'll try my best to figure it out some how.

Your POV

I placed the Polaroid camera up to my eye and snapped a picture. It slowly came out of the camera and I took the small card, waving it around so that the picture would show up. I held it up to the sun and squinted my eyes, trying to make out what was in the picture. It was a group photo of the whole team, holding up their fists in the air and cheering. The managers were making a peace sign with their hands and smiling widely. I turned the photo around and showed it too the team, who were all estatic. Endou ran over and held his hand out for the photo eagerly. I gave it to him and he stared at it in awe.

"Wow~ this is so cool!!" He squealed. "Can we take another?" The brown haired boy asked eagerly. I nodded my head.

"Later, though. We need to get into the caravan now." I pointed out. He looked over at the team who were already walking into the caravan and he ran over to them. I followed him into the van and sat beside Haruna. Her blue hair covered her face as she leant forwards and placed her head on the back of one of the seats. I placed my bag down by my feet and tapped her shoulder. Slowly, she turned her head and gave me a weak smile. "Is Kogure annoying you again?" I asked. Haruna hummed in response. The boy continuously kicked the back of her seat, causing her to groan in frustration. She then got up and turned around, she furrowed her eyebrows together and began to yell at him. I'd listen to their conversation, but I got distracted. A dark green haired girl was completely dazed, looking out of the window. I took this as a chance to snap a photo of her. I held my camera up to my eye and took the photo, it came out of the camera and I held it up to my face. The picture eventually showed up and I smiled. It came out really nicely. 

"Ooo~ she looks so pretty in that photo!" Haruna said, peaking over my shoulder. I handed her the photo and she looked at it carefully.

"I know, I'm going to place the photo in my scrapbook, for memories." I stated, Haruna handed me the photo and I placed it carefully in my bag.

"You seem to always take pictures of Aki, how come?" She questioned. I shrugged my shoulders.

"I took a picture of her one time, and it turned out really nicely. In fact, every time I take a picture of her it comes out nicely. Ever since then, I just love taking pictures of her, of course, she allows me too." 

"Can you take some of me?" She asked politely.

"I'm not sure if I have enough films left.." I muttered, opening my bag to check how many I've got left. Haruna shook her head.

"Just a few, not too many! Besides, I can buy you some more later." Haruna offered. I nodded my head and loaded up my film and took some pictures of her. We also took some pictures together.

After a while, we got off of the caravan and walked along the pavement. There was a shop nearby and everyone was starving, so we all decided to buy some snacks from there. I took this as a chance to take some pictures of Aki. A lot of people don't know, but people look the prettiest when their unaware of it. I hadn't realised that Aki was not staring at me and waving at the camera. I quickly placed it behind my back and looked away.

"Don't be shy, Y/n! I know you like taking pictures of people." Aki said. 

"Do you mind if I take some more pictures of you!" I asked shyly. The girl simply nodded.

"As long as you show them to me afterwards." She requested. I smiled and began to take photos of her as she posed. I ended up having to buy more films since it was running out. We ended up with a lot of photos and we both were happy with the outcome. 

"These came out nicely." I said, a small smile creeping onto my face.

"You're a really good photographer, Y/n! You should work for the school's newspaper club." Aki complimented. I smiled and later I allowed Aki to use the camera to take photos of everyone whilst we were on our trip.

————————————————

Omg I need to update my other book 😧