ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ - ꜰʀᴏʏ ɢɪʀɪᴋᴀɴᴀɴ

Your POV

"Their practicing a lot.." I said, rubbing my head. Anna nodded.

"I guess they really want to beat China. Plus, it's a day before the match." Anna said.

"Well, yeah, Coach left us to go with them. I don't blame him though, it's his home country." I replied. Suddenly, my phone began to ring. I looked at my phone, and then at Anna.

"Excuse me, will you?" Anna smiled and nodded. I walked into the building and answered the call. I leaned against the wall and held the phone to my ear.

"Hello?" I said.

"Y/n!! Ah, I thought you wouldn't answer the phone!"

"Froy! I'm so glad to hear your voice again, you seemed so busy lately, I didn't want to bother you!"

"Yeah.. the soccer team here has been practicing a lot lately, even though we've already won our last match. I hope Inazuma Japan wins, I can't wait to play soccer against them. I also can't wait to see you."

"I hope so too.."

"Anyways, if your team does win against China and you guys come to Russia, expect a surprise!"

"Surprise?"

"Mhm!"

"Y/n! We've gotta go eat now!" Ichihoshi called out, he ran to me and tackled me.

"Ouch!" I hissed, rubbing my arm. Ichihoshi helped me up and apologised.

"I didn't mean to hurt you. Sorry!!" I waved my hand infront of my chest and told him it was fine.

"Who's there?" Froy's voice startled me. I forgot I was on call with him.

"Oh shoot— you're calling someone?" Ichihoshi asked. I nodded.

"Don't worry, it's Froy." I said.

"Aww~ you're calling your boyfriend~ how cute— AOUCH!" He yelped when I began to pull his ear. 

"Shut up!" I said. Ichihoshi nodded and I let go of his ear.

"Is Ichihoshi with you?" 

"Mhm!"

"Does he still work for Orion, like you..?"

I stayed silent for a moment. What do I say? I don't work for Orion anymore, I was in the same situation as Ichihoshi, where they had lied about one of my family members on the verge of dying so that I could work for them. I looked at the blue-haired boy who shrugged his shoulders.

"Uh.. I've got to go! We're having dinner now, call me later?" 

"Okay.. make sure to eat properly, love you!"

"Love you too." I smiled and ended the call. Ichihoshi stood in front of me with his lips pressed together.

"You're not going to tell him?" He asked. I shook my head.

"I'll let him know soon.. I just don't want him to know yet. Y'know, since his family owns Orion and stuff."

"Speaking of Froy.." Ichihoshi said, smirking slightly.

"No Ichihoshi, I know where this is going."

"I'm going to continue teasing you about your boyfriend till the day you die!" He said, sticking out his tongue. I sighed and we both headed to the dining hall to eat.

Timeskip to when they're in Russia.

No one's POV

"Y/n, didn't you say your boyfriend lives here?" Coach asked. Y/n nodded. "Oo~ maybe you could—"

"No."

"But-"

"Coach! Look at that!" Sakanoue interrupted the two. He was pointing at a really tall building. Y/n took this as the chance to quickly run over to Ichihoshi.

"Ah.. I miss being in Russia." Y/n took a deep breath in through her nose and exhaled. It smelt nice, the familiar scent that she had been used to for years had finally returned to her. The h/c haired girl turned to Ichihoshi and handed him some money.

"Use this to buy yourself some things, I'm going to explore!" Y/n said. Before Ichihoshi could interfere, the said girl had already ran off. The whole team didn't notice her disappearance, so nobody called out her name, not even Ichihoshi. Since he knew that Y/n knew her way around, he couldn't really care less. That's when the Russian team had shown up,

They had all worn the same clothing, except for the one white-haired boy, who had red instead of green on his clothing.

"Privyet!" He said, standing up. "Welcome to Russia!" He held his hands out.

"I'm Froy Girikanan, the Russia team's captain." He introduced himself. "We've come here today to greet you, our would-be opponents."

"Those are strange clothes they're wearing.." Goujin said.

"It's a traditional Russian outfit called rubashka." Hiura said.

"They're greeting their guests by paying us their highest respect, huh?" Kazemaru said.

"These guys work for Orion.." Haizaki mumbled. 

Froy looked around and frowned.

"Do you guys perhaps have a Y/n on the team?" Froy asked. Everyone nodded.

"Yeah she's right— where is she?" Hiroto looked around but Y/n was nowhere to be seen.

"Actually she went-"

"Ichihoshi I need that money actually!" Y/n came running to Ichihoshi and bashed into him, causing them both to fall. Y/n got up and helped Ichihoshi up. "Sorry!" 

"Y/n!" Froy ran over to Y/n and tackled her into a hug. 

"F-Froy?" Y/n stuttered. She hugged him back and kissed his cheek and then his lips. Everyone's jaws dropped, except Ichihoshi.

"Y-you.. kissed.. the Russia team's captain!" Goujin said, pointing at the couple. Y/n chuckled.

"Guys, he's my boyfriend!" Y/n said. Everyone was even more shocked. Goujin looked like his eyes were about to fall out and Asuto was helping him keep his composure.

"Aww~ that's so cute!" Ootani said. Anna nodded.

"I didn't know he was the one you were talking about!" Anna said.

"Since when did you guys start dating?" Tatsuya asked. 

"Two years ago!" Y/n replied.

"TWO YEARS AGO?" Goujin shouted, placing a hand over his heart.

"Yes, something wrong with that?" Froy shot a glare at Goujin, who only looked away. Y/n elbowed her boyfriend.

"Be nice, please." Froy nodded. "How about we talk about this inside?" Everyone nodded and we went inside one of the buildings. 

Y/n began to explain how they met and everyone was really nice about it. They all made her boyfriend feel welcomed. Froy slowly moved his hand over to Y/n's, before grabbing it gently and holding it.

"They're really nice, Y/n." Froy said. Y/n smiled.

"I know.." Y/n rested her head on the white-haired boy's shoulder and continued to talk with the team.

———————————————

A/n

Istg when I wrote this I was literally half-conscious and I decided to try fix it but hopefully the person who requested this one-shot likes this 😭😭