ɪᴍ ʜᴇʀᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ - ꜰᴇɪ ʀᴜɴᴇ

Your POV

"Y/n you can't keep running off!" Aoi said, crossing her arms.

"Sorry! I've just never seen dinosaurs before!" I said. 

"I don't think any of us have.." Hayami muttered. Y/n rolled her eyes at Hayami and then looked back at Aoi, who was really mad.

"You could get killed out there! Don't you understand how many dinosaurs there are?" Aoi said.

"Yeah.." I muttered, looking around. It was getting dark, that means we all have to sleep soon. I'm really glad we're in the Jurassic era, it's so amazing! Seeing dinosaurs is really cool, probably because we've never seen them before. That's when an idea popped into my head. 

"Maybe when everyone's asleep I can sneak out and explore even more!"  I thought. I squinted my eyes when Fei came into my sight, he was talking to Tenma about who knows what. I haven't really talked to him ever since this whole time travelling thing started, it was more of him just telling me what to do in the middle of a match. Other than that, we'd never speak to each other. I'd like to become friends with him, but I don't know how to. Maybe it's because he's from the future that makes me feel weird around him, but then again I'm meeting people from the past which is even more weirder.

"Y/n??" Aoi shook my shoulders. I blinked a few times before coming to my senses again.

"Sorry, I was just thinking." I said, pressing my lips together.

"Well that's a first." Kariya muttered. I furrowed my eyebrows together and glared at him.

"You're acting as if you've ever decided to think before you do something!" I said. Kariya rolled his eyes and walked away.

"Everyone, I think we should rest, get to bed." Shindou announced. Everyone nodded and headed over to their 'bed', which was actually quite comfortable. Maybe it's because I've been really tired after being chased around by dinosaurs all day and I become really sleep afterwards, but who knows. I lay down and slowly close my eyes, falling into a deep sleep.

I shot up out of my bed and looked around. It was still dark, so that means i can still find some dinosaurs without anyone knowing. I stood up and fixed my hair before trying to find a way to escape this place without waking anyone up. I tip-toed around the girls and as soon as I was far enough from everyone, I began to ran. That's until I ran into a huge rock. I felt something sharp hit my forehead when I did. I fell backwards and landed on my bottom. I rubbed my forehead and groaned. I looked up and saw that the only way to get out was to go up, so I did. I climbed the rocks and when I reached the top, I began to jump up and down in excitement.

"I did it! I did it!" I whispered. I stopped jumping and began to walk slowly looking around for some dinosaurs. This was a once in a lifetime chance, you don't see dinosaurs everyday, do you? From where I was, you could see many waterfalls. I was about to sit down when I noticed a familiar blue dinosaur, Big. 

"Big..?" I muttered. He was all alone, I thought he'd be asleep by now. I stood up and followed the baby dinosaur. I hid behind a few rocks, so that I wasn't noticed. When Big stopped walking, he stood there and stared at something. That's when I heard someone else's voice. "Fei..?" I muttered. I squinted my eyes as Big walked over and sat beside Fei, well he wasn't really sitting but you get the point.

"You aren't crying today, good boy." Fei said quietly. "Say Big.. you carry the same loneliness that I do." Fei sounded really sad when he said this. I was really confused when Fei said this though, he didn't seem like a lonely person. He gets along with almost everyone on the team, so I don't understand what he meant by that. I decided to continue to listen rather than just leave.