ʜᴀɴɢᴏᴜᴛ - ᴠᴀʀɪᴏᴜs

No one's POV

Practice has just finished and everyone was tired. Y/n and Aoi were handing out the bottles and chatting at the same time.

"Do you have any plans after this?" Aoi asked. Y/n shook her head.

"Other than sleeping as soon as I get home, no, not really." Y/n said. 

"So you're free this whole day?" Aoi questioned. Y/n nodded. "Well, I was wondering if the team could go to the park all together after this!"

"The park?" Y/n repeated. Aoi nodded.

"We don't usually hangout outside of school, so it'd be nice to do so, don't you think?"

"Yeah, but what are we going to do at the park?" Y/n asked, moving a strand of her hair away from her face.

"Mm.. I don't really know, maybe we could have a water fight?" Aoi suggested.

"That sounds great! Let's not tell anyone about it, that gives us the advantage of planning ahead." Y/n said.

"We could get water guns and fill them up with water using the lake at the park. I think there's also a water fountain there too." Aoi handed a bottle to Tenma and smiled. "Did you let the team know about the park?" She asked him.

"Yeah, they said they're all free!" Tenma said. "Y/n, are you coming too?"

"Mhm!" Y/n hummed. The two girls had finally finished handing out bottles and quickly packed away the bottles.

"Where are we going to get the water guns from anyways?" Y/n asked. 

"From home, if you have any. I'm sure I've got a lot, I used to have water gun fights with my cousins all the time, they'd always leave their water guns at my house because they didn't feel like carrying it home." Aoi replied. Y/n nodded. Everyone left the school and headed back to their houses to get changed before going to the park. Y/n searched her house for a water gun, and luckily, she found one. It was her siblings one, but she didn't think they'd mind her using it. Aoi also found a couple of water guns, around 7 of them. She placed them in a bag and headed out of her house.

Everyone was already at the park by now, the older years we're sitting on the benches and the younger years were chasing each other around. Y/n sat down beside Shindou, who was staring at Kariya chasing Kirino.

"Do they ever stop..?" Y/n asked quietly. Shindou shrugged.

"This is the tenth time this week.. and it's only Monday." Shindou complained.

"That's actually concerning— oh my days." Y/n began to laugh. Shindou raised a brow.

"What?" He questioned.

"Look at them now!" Y/n said, still laughing. Shindou turned his head to look at Kariya and Kirino. The teal-haired boy was trying to push Kirino in the pond. Shindou sighed and stood up, walking over to the two. He grabbed Kariya by the collar and pulled him away from Kirino.

"You cause a lot of trouble, Kariya." Shindou let go of Kariya's collar and sighed. He looked back at Y/n and she had finally stopped laughing. Instead, she was recording the whole thing.

"Ooo! Send that to me!" Hamano said. Y/n nodded eagerly and sent it to him. His phone beeped and he pulled it out of his pocket and watched the video. Hayami sat beside him and watched it with him. 

"Hey, Hamano, have you seen where Aoi went? I need to ask her something." Y/n asked. 

"Im pretty sure she's with Tenma and Shinsuke somewhere in the trees." Hamano replied. Y/n thanked him and grabbed her bag. She then ran over to the trees to find Aoi.

Y/n could hear faint laughing, so she followed the sound and her jaw dropped. 

"She started it without me!" Y/n muttered. Infront of her, Aoi was spraying Shinsuke and Tenma with water and was chasing them with the water gun. Y/n decided to join in and filled up her water gun using the water fountain. She then walked back over to where Aoi was and saw that now she was getting chased by Tenma with her own water gun. Y/n also saw Shinsuke laughing in the corner. Y/n smirked and snuck up behind Shinsuke, aiming the water gun at his neck. She placed her index finger over the trigger and pulled it.

Shinsuke shrieked and placed a hand on the back of his neck. He turned around and stared at Y/n in shock.

"Where did you come from?!" Shinsuke said. Y/n grinned and kept shooting him with water. As Y/n chased Shinsuke, Tenma had stopped running and threw his gun at Aoi.

"Do you have anymore?" Tenma asked. Aoi nodded.

"In there, you can fill it up in the water fountain nearby!" Aoi said, pointing to a bag which was leant against a tree. Tenma jogged over to the bag and got out two water guns before going to fill it up. Aoi decided to help Y/n spray Shinsuke, so she ran over to them and started shooting Shinsuke with the water. 

"H-hey! That not fair! I need a water gun too!" Shinsuke said, covering his face with his hands. Before the two girls could reply, they felt something hit their backs. They turned around and saw Tenma with two water guns.

"Catch!" He threw one at Shinsuke, who caught it successfully. He smiled and began to shoot the two girls with water, Tenma copying his actions. Y/n and Aoi began to run for their lives, their plan had backfired on them.

"How many water guns do you have?!" Y/n said, turning around to shoot Shinsuke.

"Uh.. about 7?" Aoi answered. Y/n stopped shooting and her arm fell to her side. 

"7 WATER GUNS?" Y/n shouted, placing a hand on her head. Before they could do anything else, Y/n was shot in the face with water. She coughed and wiped her face with her hand.

"I'll get you back for that!" Y/n held up her water gun and pulled the trigger, but nothing happened. Shit. The two boys took this to their advantage and began chasing her, all the way to where the others were.

The team stared at them blankly.

"What is going on—"

"Let's not question it."

"Is that a water gun?!" Kariya shot up, running over to the three with water guns. "Can I have one?"

"Hm.. sure, don't break it though." Y/n handed him her water gun. Kariya smirked and went to the pond to fill it up. Once he filled it up, he went to Kirino and began to spray him with water. 

"Kariya you little shit." Kirino began to argue with Kariya. Sangoku sighed and looked over at Shindou.

"Should I handle this one?" He asked.

"Yes please."