sʜᴏᴘᴘɪɴɢ - ᴇɴᴅᴏᴡ ᴍᴀᴍᴏʀᴜ

No one's POV

"Wait up Y/n!" Endou said, chasing after Y/n. This was the fifth time she had run off without him knowing. He grabbed her hand and stopped her from running.

"Hm? Something wrong?" Y/n asked.

"Please don't run off like that, Y/n! I don't want to loose you like last time." Endou frowned.

"Last time wasn't too bad.."

"Kazemaru called me and told me he found you, in an icecream shop which was no where near this shopping centre." Y/n gave him an awkward smile. "Anyways, where would you like to go now?" 

"How about we go over there!" Y/n pointed to a clothes shop. "We can dress up for fun, and we can buy something for Aki! It's her birthday next week." Endou nodded and Y/n began fo run again, dragging Endou along. Once they stopped running, Y/n's eyes widened.

"This store looks so huge! Let's go in!"

"Woah, they have everything here!" Endou said, pointing at the clothes and the wigs. He quickly ran over to the wigs and tried one on. He turned around, looking at Y/n, and did jazz hands. "How do I look?" 

Y/n couldn't help but laugh. The goalkeeper was wearing a wig with long, blue hair. Endou laughed with her and took it off, placing it on her head. He began to laugh even more. Y/n took it off and smiled. 

"Maybe not blue, how about.." Y/n looked around and placed the blue wig back and grabbed another, placing it on her head. She looked at Endou and smiled, doing a strange pose. Endou chuckled.

"Maybe not green either, Y/n."

"Wanna try out some clothes?" Y/n asked. Endou nodded. They both chose any clothing item they could find and headed to the changing rooms. Endou got changed first and was waiting for Y/n to finish. He decided to look at himself in the mirror and take some pictures to send to their team.

"Finished!" Y/n came out, grinning. The two looked at each other for about five seconds before bursting into laughter. They were both clutching their stomachs and pointing at one another.

"You—" Endou tried to talk but he couldn't stop laughing. Once the two had calmed down, they decided to take some pictures before buy Aki's present.

"I don't know why, but I get the feeling that she's really into flowers and the colour green." Y/n said, holding up a shirt with green flowers. Endou looked at it and thought for a moment.

"I get what you mean, shall we buy it for her?" Y/n nodded and they headed to the cashier to checkout. They had bought some things for themselves and a few other things for Aki. Of course, they decided to shop a little bit more to see if there was anything else to buy for their black-haired friend. Once they finished, they decided to go to the park and hang out there.