ᴍʏ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ - ꜰᴜʙᴜᴋɪ ᴀᴛsᴜʏᴀ

Atsuya's POV

It's always my brother. My brother who gets the girls. My brother who is admired by everyone. My brother who gets treated better. Everyone adores him, he's perfect, his hair, his eyes, what isn't there to like about him? He's kind to everyone, no matter who it is. Not to mentions, he's smart.

Then there's me, the odd one out. I don't get girls, I'm not admired by everyone, I don't get treated better. I'm not perfect. My salmon coloured hair is 'weird' to other people and my eyes.. ugh, I hate them. What is there to like about me? My personality isn't the best, I'm usually known as a 'cold-hearted' guy. I'd like to say no one adores me, but really, there's one person who do. It's this girl I met, she had the most brightest smile I've ever seen, the most beautiful eyes that I wish I could stare into forever. She seems to be the only person who adores me. I love her, I talk to her when I'm lonely, when I need someone to be there for me. She doesn't talk much though, well not anymore. She's more quiet now. Before she would be the loud type of person, always energetic. She'd always want to play soccer with me, wether it was sunny or not, thst didn't stop her.

Lately, she's been hanging out with my brother, of course she was. I bet she thinks he's perfect. Aniki has always been perfect. Im always getting jealous whenever she's over at our house, only for her to talk to him, and not me. 

"Shirou!!" Y/n jumped onto by older brother. He chuckled and helped her off of him. He pat her head and gave his famous smile.

"Y/n, how've you been?" He asked. I grit my teeth and rolled my eyes. I shouldn't be jealous, Shirou is better for her, so I should keep away from them as much as possible. 

No one's POV

"Is it Atsuya again?" Shirou asked, sitting beside Y/n. The said girl nodded. Shirou sighed and crossed his arms. "He must be mad."

"Mad?" Y/n echoed.

"He thinks im perfect, almost too perfect for this world." Shirou stated.

"I don't think you are." Y/n said, swinging her legs forwards and backwards.

"You think he's perfect, don't you?" Shirou asked, looking over at Atsuya. Y/n nodded.

"He's been telling me that he thinks you're going to ask me out, which I doubt. We've made so many plans for you and him to go out." 

"H-he thinks so?!" Shirou nodded.

"I can't believe he thinks I'd get with his brother.." Y/n muttered. Shirou shrugged.

"Why don't you go talk to him?" Shirou suggested. Y/n nodded and got up, running over to Atsuya.

"Atsuya!!" Y/n called out, but Atsuya only ignored her, walking away.