ᴍᴇssɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛɪᴍᴇ - sʜɪɴᴅᴏᴜ ᴛᴀᴋᴜᴛᴏ

Shindou's POV

Me and Kirino got taken back in time to about... our first year at Raimon. That means, we have to relive everything. We already know the outcomes of everything, we thought it was really cool, and concerning. 1: we were able to know when bad things were coming our way. 2:it's concerning because if we messed up anything, time would change, meaning that our current time will also change. 

"What's the date today?" I asked Kirino. He checked his phone and showed me. "21st of July.." I muttered. That's when I felt like a brick had hit me on the head. Kirino looked at me, raising an eyebrow.

"What's wrong?" He asked, taking a sip of his slushy.

"Isn't today the day that Y/n tells you she likes me?" I asked. Kirino nodded and put down his drink.

"And then she confesses her love for you~" Kirino poked my shoulder continuously. I moved his hand and smiled.

"We need to make sure she confesses, her confession plays a major role in the future, it's how she became a soccer player and how she helped us beat SSC." I said.

I checked the clock in the classroom and smiled. Lunchtime was almost over, and we were leaving early today. Mainly because there's going to be a tournament going on here. I think it was a tennis tournament.

"Did she tell you after school?" I asked. Kirino nodded. I averted my gaze from Kirino to Y/n. She was fixing her hair and talking to her friend, I'm not sure what her friends name was because I barely see her during class. After a few minutes, the bell rang, indicating that we could go home now. Everyone quickly packed up and headed outside.

Me and Kirino walked side-by-side, out of the school. I couldn't wait to experience her confession again, the first time was to embarrassing, I remember not hearing her the first time because I wasn't really listening. From the corner of my eye, I could see Kirino turn around, so I copied him and did the same. There stood my crush, Y/n.

"Need something L/n?" Kirino asked politely. Y/n nodded. 

"About what you asked me yesterday.. I have an answer for it." Y/n said, smiling at the pink-haired boy. I could see her look at me and smile. "Sorry for taking Kirino away from you right now, but I really need to speak to him." 

"No worries, Kirino, I'll be waiting over there." I pointed to a bench. Kirino nodded and the two waved goodbye to me. I can't wait to be her boyfriend again, it's been forever since I've had our normal conversations with her.

Kirino's POV

"So, who's your crush?" I asked the h/c haired girl. She blushed and looked away. "Cmon, you told me you had an answer!"

"I do! Let me just take a deep breath I'm scared—"

"Don't be scared, I'll support you no matter what, unless it's Nishiki." I stated. Y/n chuckled and smiled.

"Don't worry it's not, but it is someone in the soccer team!" My eyes widened. I already expected this but I had to act surprised.

"Tell me!!" I pleaded. Y/n slowly nodded.

"I like... Hamano."

"Yes, you'd two make the perfect— wait what." I stopped talking and froze. Hamano? That wasn't part of the script. "H-hamano?" I repeated. Y/n nodded.

"He's talked to me the most out of everyone, but you." Y/n said.

"I thought you liked Shindou."

"Shindou? I'm sorry, but he's been really bossy lately. I don't know what's gotten into him, he wasn't like this before." Y/n said, placing a hand in her hip. 

"Of course, he's so used to being the captain of Raimon, he can't help but be bossy. It's like a habit of his." I thought. 

"Well, I have to get going, I don't want to get home late, bye Kirino!" The girl waved goodbye to me and walked off. I smiled at her and when she was finally gone, I ran off in the other direction, going to Shindou. I found him smiling to himself and tapping his feet.

"Shindou!" I yelled. He jolted up and grinned.

"So~ when's she going to come and confess to me? Tomorrow or—"

"She likes Hamano!" Shindou went silent.

"H-Hamano..?" Shindou said quietly. I nodded.

"I think.. we've messed up this timeline too much." I muttered. Shindou nodded.

"We have to find a way to fix it."