ʀᴀᴄɪɴɢ - ᴍᴀᴛᴀᴛᴀɢɪ ʜᴀʏᴀᴛᴏ

No one's POV

Y/n and Matatagi were always seen racing. Not just racing as in running, but racing as in who can do something first. Like what their doing right now.

"I bet I can eat this cookie faster than you can!" 

"No! I bet I can!" 

"On the count of three, we began."

"1.."

"2.."

Before Y/n could get to three, Matatagi shoved it all in his mouth and chewed the cookie before swallowing it.

"HEY THAT'S NOT FAIR!" Y/n shouted, throwing the cookie at Matatagi. Luckily for him, he had caught it and threw it back at her face.

"Life isn't fair, Y/n." Matatagi said with his infamous smirk plastered on his face.

"Life isn't fair, Y/n." Y/n mocked, rolling her eyes.

"How about this? Let's do another race. Winner gets the others pocket money for a month, deal?" Matatagi suggested, which Y/n agreed fo.

"Let's see who can do this for the longest." Matatagi got closer to Y/n. Y/n was confused.

"What do you mean—" 

Matatagi connected his lips with Y/n's. He gently touched her chin and lifted it up. His eyes were closed and her's were open. Unfortunately, Matatagi was the first to pull away. Y/n was too shocked to react.

"Aww~ Looks like I lost. It doesn't matter, atleast I kissed you." Matatagi faked cried while Y/n began to blush even more.

"I—"

"We should do this again, my house?" Matatagi asked. Y/n's eyes widened for the third time and she turned around, walking away.

"H-hey! I was joking!!"

————————————————

A/n

I just quickly wrote because I'm not too busy anymore and Tmr like around the morning I'll be busy so I wanna use this to make up for it.