ᴀ ᴄᴏɴꜰᴇssɪᴏɴ - ꜰᴜʙᴜᴋɪ ᴀᴛsᴜʏᴀ

Lmao I still can't tag ppl 😭😭 this is a requested one-shot tho, hope u enjoy!! Okay but seriously, I think I messed this one-shot up so much to the point where I didn't even know what I was writing anymore.

Your POV

I stood up from my chair, waiting patiently for my salmon-haired crush to wake up. It was then end of lesson and it was time to eat lunch. I poked his cheek but he didn't wake up, he didn't even flinched. I squinted my eyes and went near his face, listening to his breathing. I had to make sure he was alive, you know, just in case.

"Breathing.. but not responding to me?" I muttered, standing up straight. I placed a finger on my chin and began to think.

"Hey Y/n! How come you aren't coming for lunch?" My friend said, standing at the door. They fixed their tie and smiled at me. They then looked down at my tie. "Also, fix your tie, it's all over the place." 

"Oh, thanks." I fixed my tie and looked up at friend. "I'm waiting for Atsuya to wake up." 

"Why not just kick him?" My friend came over and kicked him right in the shin. Atsuya jolted up and held his knee to his chest, yelping.

"Which idiot did that?!" Atsuya yelled. His eyebrows furrowed and he looked pissed. He looked around and looked at me, then my friend. I giggled and placed a hand on his back.

"Sorry! That was me!" I said, taking the blame for my friend. I knew if Atsuya found out it was them, he'd chase them to the end of the world. I could see Atsuya's face soften. He shook his head a spilt second later and looked mad, but I don't think he was really mad because when he's mad, you could see this thing in his eyes, I don't know what it's called but I always see it there, but this time it wasn't there.

"Tch, don't do that again, Idiot." Atsuya kissed his teeth and walked away, grabbing his bag and slinging it over his shoulder.

"Hey, wait up!" I said, running beside him. I could hear my friend sigh. I'm pretty sure they don't want to eat lunch with me anymore, since Atsuya is here. He's always rude to them for no reason. He's a little bit rude to me, but I don't mind it. We both sat at a table and took out our lunch. I opened the lid and got out my utensils. I made my food myself, and it actually came out pretty nicely. I could see Atsuya staring at me, so I looked up from my box at him. 

"Is something wrong?" I asked. Atsuya quickly shook his head. "No, seriously tell me!" I smiled at him and he looked down at his food.

"Your food looks... n- disgusting." He stated, stuttering a little bit. My smile dropped and I began to frown. 

"Oh." I muttered. I placed the lid on top of my lunch box and placed it into my bag. "I'm gonna get school lunch."

"N-no wait! You can still eat it!" Atsuya said. I shook my head and got up, buying a small snack from the cafeteria. By the time I came back, Atsuya was gone. 

Timeskip 

Atsuya's Pov 

"Aniki what do I do!?" I whined, grabbing 9nto his arm and shaking it. My older brother looked at me in confusion.

"You still haven't explained anything to me, Atsuya." Shirou said, staring blankly at me. I let go of his arm and sighed.

"Yeah.. you're right." I said. I took a deep breath and began to talk. "So there's this girl I like, really cute, has really nice hair and somehow tolerates my idiotic behaviour. I'm kinda rude to her, like I tease her constantly and she doesn't seem to mind it. I want to confess to her but I'm scared she might reject me because of all the things I've done to her." I could see my brother rubbing his temple. He pressed his lips together and then sat down beside me.