ʜᴀᴜɴᴛᴇᴅ ʜᴏᴜsᴇ - ᴍᴀɴᴀʙᴇ ᴊɪɴ'ɪᴄʜɪʀᴏᴜ

No one's POV

"Don't be so scared, Manabe! Y/n-chan will be with you!" Sakura said, patting Manabe on the back.

"Why do I have to go! Why not let Kusaka go!" Manabe protested. Sakura shook her head.

"Cause then if Kusaka goes with Y/n, they might end up, y'know.. falling inlove." Sakura said. Manabe felt a shiver go down his spine. "Do you really want Y/n to fall inlove with someone that isn't you?"

"No.." Manabe said quietly.

"Then hurry up and find her! Your love life is on the line!" Sakura slapped Manabe on the head and Manabe rolled his eyes. He walked off to find Y/n so that they could go into the haunted house.

"Y/n?" Manabe called out, but he got no response. He looked around and saw the h/c haired girl talking to Konoha. He ran up to the two and smiled awkwardly.

"Y/n, we can go to the haunted house now!" Manabe said, acting fine, but in reality he was shitting himself.

"O-oh, okay!" Manabe grabbed Y/n's hand and they both ran over to the Haunted house. When they entered, Manabe began to sweat. He could hear weird noises coming from one of the corners of the room that they were in.

"Do you think this was a good idea..?" Manabe asked. Y/n shrugged.

"Who's idea was this again?" Y/n said, looking at Manabe.

"..was it not yours?"

"..no." Manabe and Y/n stopped walking and froze.

"Sakura told me it was your idea to go to the haunted house!" Manabe said, pointing at Y/n.

"She told me it was your idea!" Y/n said, pointing at Manabe. Before the two of them could say anything else, they could hear footsteps behind them, loud footsteps. They both were shaking and turned their heads to look behind them. They saw what looked like a serial killer and then looked at each other.

Manabe grabbed Y/n's hand and began to run. They were screaming as they ran through the hallways, the serial killer was surprisingly fast. 

"M-Manabe look out—"

"Huh?" Manabe bashed into a metal poll and was knocked out.

Timeskip

"I didn't think a metal pole could knock someone out.." Manabe said, placing a hand on his head. Y/n chuckled and handed him an ice pack.

"That's for the bump on your head." Y/n pointed to the red bump which was on his head.

"Thanks.." Manabe then shot a glare at a pink-haired girl. "You liar! You said it was Y/n's idea to go to the haunted house!" 

"Woah, woah, woah! Calm down—"

"No! I passed out cause of you!" 

"Atleast you held Y/n's hand!"

"Why does that matter?" Y/n interrupted the two that were arguing. They both looked at her and then at each other.

"Nothing!" They said at the same time. Y/n raised an eyebrow but shrugged afterwards.