ʜᴀɪʀsᴛʏʟᴇs - ᴋɪʀɪɴᴏ ʀᴀɴᴍᴀʀᴜ

No one's POV

"H-hey! It's not funny!" Kirino puffed his cheeks and folded his arms.

"Y-you.. l-look ri-idiculous!!" Y/n laughed, clutching her stomach. Kirino groaned and tried fixing his hair in the mirror. "N-no! Kirino-senpai leave it like that!" Y/n pleaded, still laughing hysterically. 

Kirino had let Y/n style his hair because:

1) she was upset because she was scolded at by Shindou.

2) she wanted to style his hair a few months ago but kirino refused

3) kirino couldn't think of any other solution.

Unfortunately for him, Y/n styled his hair into a Mohawk and used hair gel to keep it up. It was a bit floppy though, but Y/n didn't mind.

"Kirino stay still! Let me get a picture of this!" Y/n said, trying to take photos.

"NOO!" However, Y/n had gotten a photo and sent it to their gc.

                                                                                 Kariya hate club

Y/n⁉️

*send photo of  Kirino*

Squid🐸

LMFAO LET ME SAVE THAT RN

PLEASE Y/N SEND IT TO ME ASAP

MY WHOLE LIFE DEPNDS ON FHSI.

Y/n⁉️

I'LL SEND IT LATER KARIYA

okay but can we admire Kirino-senpai for a second.

Emoasf 😱

Who took that??

Y/n⁉️

Meeeeeee

Futurehusband😧

DELETE THAT RN Y/n

Y/n⁉️

You guys should see my contact names for u

Uglh I wish everyone was online rn 

Futurehusband😧

Y/n unlock the bathroom door rn 

I'm deadass gonna break it open.

You better delete that photo.

"Holy shi—" Y/n was cut off by someone slamming the bathroom door open. "KIRINO I SWEAR IM GONNA DELETE IT—" Kirino snatched the phone out of Y/n's hand and deleted the photo. He then realised something.

"Obsessed much?" Kirino said, showing her a picture of him in her camera roll. Y/n blushed. She snatched the phone from him and hid it in her pocket. "Aww~ Y/n-chan is blushing~"

"S-shut up!"  Kirino laughed at the girl and then looked back at his hair.

"You can fix this, right?" Kirino asked, pointing to his hair. Y/n slowly nodded and helped him fix it. After that, the two cuddled on his bed while watching a movie.