sɪᴄᴋ - ᴍᴀᴛsᴜᴋᴀᴢᴇ ᴛᴇɴᴍᴀ

No one's POV

"Do you think Y/n is skipping school today?" Aoi asked. Tenma shrugged. Everyone was at after school soccer practice and Y/n hadn't shown up. She wasn't in any of their lessons either.

"I'll visit her after practice and see what's wrong, I was on call with her last night and she said she didn't feel to good." Tenma said, doing kick-ups.

"She must be sick then."

As soon as practice ended, Tenma got changed and headed over to Y/n's house. On the way there, he had gotten her (favourite snack). He knew she liked these so he bought them for her. Tenma arrived at her house and knocked on the door. He was greeted by her brother.

"Who— Tenma!" Her brother hugged Tenma. Tenma pat his head and Y/n's younger brother let go of him. "And you here for my sister?" Tenma nodded. "Well, she's upstairs and she looks like a zombie, so be careful otherwise she'll try to eat you!" Tenma laughed at the actions the little boy was doing and headed upstairs.

"Thanks for letting me in by the way!" Tenma said as he walked up the stairs. He looked around and found Y/n's room. The door was wide open so he quietly went in. He found Y/n laying in her bed with blankets covering her.

"Y/n? Is that you?" Tenma asked, getting closer to her bed. Y/n removed the blanket off of her head and sat up.

"Oh it's you." She said bluntly.

"You sound disappointed at my presence.." 

"No, it's not that. I'm just tired." Y/n said, rubbing her eyes. She sneezed and got a tissue, wiping her nose. Tenma sat on the edge of her bed and handed her a bag.

"I got your favourite snack for you!" Tenma said cheerfully. Y/n looked in the bag and smiled.

"Aww~ that's so sweet." Y/n said. She touched her neck. "Why do I sound like that." Tenma laughed at the girls confused face.

"What's so funny?" Y/n asked, furrowing her eyebrows. Tenma shook his head.

"Should I make you food? You look hungry." Tenma asked. 

"No thanks, I'm good." Y/n replied.

"Too bad!" Tenma stood up and left the room, heading to the kitchen. Y/n just sighed and fell back into her bed, covering herself with the blankets. Tenma decided to make soup, something he hadn't made in.. forever. In fact, he's never made it, he'd only seen Sangoku cook it for him. The brunette grabbed whatever ingredients he could find in the kitchen which was suitable for a soup and threw it into the pot. 

"Tenma, what are you doing?" Y/n's little brother came beside Tenma, going on his tip-toes to see what Tenma was cooking. Tenma ruffled his hair and smiled.

"I'm making soup for your sister! Want some?" Tenma offered, the little boy nodded. Tenma got some soup in the spoon and fed it to the boy. The h/c haired boy had a disgusted look on his face and looked up to see Tenma smiling, waiting for a reply. With everything he had, he swallowed it and smiled.

"L-lovely soup.." He muttered. Tenma smiled even more.

"I bet Y/n would like it! Thanks for letting me know!" Tenma thanked. The little boy nodded and ran away to play his games.

The h/c haired girl heard knocking on her door once again but didn't say anything. The door opened and revealed Tenma holding two bowls of what she was guessing, soup.

"Two bowls?" Y/n questioned. Tenma gave one bowl to Y/n and kept one for himself.

"I may or may not have made too much soup.. so I gave some to your little brother and you, and myself! I'm kinda hungry so.." Tenma explained, fiddling with his spoon. Y/n tried some of his soup. Tenma looked at Y/n's face to see what reaction she would make, but she didn't make any.

"Is it good? Bad?" Tenma asked. Y/n shrugged her shoulder. "What do you mean, 'I don't know'?"  

"I think I lost my ability to taste too." Y/n said pointing at her mouth. Tenma's eyes twitched.

"O-oh.." Tenma tried some of the soup he made and immediately spit it out. "Bleh, this is so disgusting!" Tenma then remembered something. "D-did your brother lie to me?!" He said in disbelief.

"He's always lying, so I would've expected him to lie to you." Y/n shrugged.

"He said it was lovely.. but it's tastes like shit!"

"Never been so happy to loose my taste before. We should save some for Kariya and feed it to him tomorrow!" Y/n suggested.

"Maybe even to the whole team?" Tenma also suggested. They both nodded eagerly.

Tenma told Y/n what she had missed at school and Y/n told him about how sick she felt. In the end, they decided to watch a horror movie while eating popcorn. For some reason, Tenma and Y/n has both fell asleep halfway through the movie and woke up very late the next day. Tenma was scolded at by Aki the next day for not telling her that he would stay over.

"Sorry you got yelled at.." Y/n apologised.

"No worries, at least I got to spend time with you!" Tenma smiled.