ꜰᴀɴɢɪʀʟs - ꜰᴜʙᴜᴋɪ sʜɪʀᴏᴜ

Your POV

"You okay? You're sweating like, crazy!" I said, handing Shirou a towel. He chuckled and took it, wiping his sweat. "We haven't even started practice and you look exhausted.

"Fan girls." Shirou said, rolling his eyes, I frowned.

"Again? This is the fifth time this month, and it's only the second day of the month!" I complained.

"One time, it was the tenth time in a month, and it had only been the first day of the month. So I  think I should be quite grateful." Shirou replied. I laughed and pointed to the field. 

"Well? Your team are waiting for their captain. Hurry up and get out there!" I said, slightly nudging him. He nodded and waved goodbye. I picked up the basket which contained water bottles and went to fill them up.

Timeskip 

"Stupid fan girls.." I muttered, flopping onto my bed. "When will they ever leave him alone?" 

"Leave who alone?" (Friend name) asked.

"Oh, no one.." I said, scratching my neck.

"Nooo! Tell me who you're talking about!" F/n said, shaking my shoulder. I shook my head."Wait, don't tell me it's that Shirou guy." 

"Uh.."

"Y/n.."

"Okay, fine! It's Fubuki Shirou!" I confessed. My friend laughed.

"I get what you mean by fan girls, everyone loves him." F/n laughed. I frowned. "But that doesn't mean you don't have a chance with him, your one of his closest girl friends, I don't see him with girls that often so you must be special."

"Special..?"

"Yeah! Tomorrow, try confess your love for him!" F/n suggested. I nodded and we both made a plan on how I was going to confess to him.

Another timeskip

"Shirou~ did your hair get fluffier?" Another fan girl said, ruffling his hair. I rolled my eyes and walked off. 

"U-uh.. I kinda have to go to.. my girlfriend." I walked faster, I didn't want to hear who his girlfriend is. I could hear girls screech. Great, now I have competition with his girlfriend, but then again I could stop liking him and move on, which would be a good idea. Maybe his brother, I don't know. Suddenly, I felt someone sling their arm around my shoulder. It was Shirou. I blushed a little and cleared my throat. "Hey, Y/n." Shirou said.

"Need something?" I asked. Shirou nodded. "And that is?" 

"A kiss." He simply said, I stopped walking, and so did he.

"A kiss as in.. the chocolate or..?"

"The actual thing, (nickname)." Shirou smiled sweetly. "I like you." My eyes widened and I quickly removed his arm from my shoulder and stepped away from him.

"Are you sure you got the right Y/n?" I asked. He looked around and nodded.

"Pretty sure I have the right one." He grinned. He walked towards me and held my chin. "May I?" He asked politely. I slowly nodded and we kissed. I could hear someone scream once again and we broke the kiss. I heard someone coughing behind us and we both turned our heads to see our teacher. Me and Shirou immediately backed away from each other, smiling awkwardly.

"Shirou, Y/n, my office, now." The teacher said, pointing towards his office. We both nodded and headed there.

"Be my girlfriend?" Shirou whispered.

"Of course.." I whispered back. Shirou smiled and then we entered the teachers office.