ᴘᴏᴄᴋʏ - ʏᴜᴋɪᴍᴜʀᴀ ʜʏᴏᴜɢᴀ

Requested one-shot!!

Oc: Sakuma Helena

A/n a quick author note before you start to read, I'd just like to let you all know that I will be  trying my best to continue writing one-shots in this book, my mental health has rlly been causing a lot of distribution in my life lately. I will try to do outer my other iego book!! Anyway, I hope you enjoy this one-shot <33

No one's POV

The light green haired girl walked into the shop, placing a hand into her pocket. She felt around for money, making sure she had some change on her. Her and her best friend, Yukimura, were going to meet up soon. She was going to go over to his house and decided to pop into the shops whilst she was on her way. Helena grabbed a box of pocky and stared at it closely. Her lips curved into a smile and she walked over to the counter, paying for the snack and leaving. Whilst she was walking over to his house, her phone began to ring. She sighed and answered the call.

"Hello?" She asked.

"Hey, Helena!" His voice rung in her ear. She smiled at the sound of his voice.

"Everything okay?"

"Mhm, just making sure you're going to come over."

"Yeah, don't worry, I'm on my way."

"Okay, stay safe." He hung up on her and fell backwards onto his bed, sinking into the mattress. He let out a sigh of relief and smiled to himself. He then sat up and looked around the room.

"Maybe I should clean up.." Yukimura muttered, staring at the mess in his room. As he cleaned up, Helena had let herself into the house. She took off her shoes and greeted his parents, before heading up to his room. She knocked on the door and waited patiently. "Just a second!" He opened the door and allowed her in. 

"Wow, your room's a mess." Helena said. Yukimura let out a light chuckle and rubbed the back of his head.

"Sorry~" he apologised, but Helena shook her head.

"It's okay, need some help?" She asked. 

"No, no, no! You sit down on the bed, I'm almost finished." Yukimura motioned to his bed. Helena nodded and sat on his bed. She crossed her legs and got out her box of pocky.

"Mind if I eat in here?" Helena questioned. Yukimura nodded. She opened the packet and put a piece of pocky in her mouth, biting it. 

The purple-haired boy turned his head and looked over at Helena in curiosity. He looked at the piece of pocky in her mouth, and then at her hands, which was as holding the box of pocky.

"Is that pocky?" Yukimura asked, slowly getting up off the floor and walking over to the girl. The girl hummed in response, the pocky still sticking out of her mouth. He sat beside her and gently grabbed her chin, making her face him. She raised an eyebrow at him. The purple-haired boy moved a strand of her head out of her face and put his mouth on the other end of the pocky.

He then began to eat the other end of the pocky slowly, leading him all the way up to her lips. He quickly pecked them and moved away, looking down at his hands. He was blushing quite a bit, but he didn't want his best friend, and crush, to see.

Helena was left shocked, she touched her lips and her face became hot. She then chuckled.

"I thought I was the one who was going to make the first move.." Helena breathed out. Yukimura looked over at her, slightly confused.

"Huh?" He managed to say.

"You don't seem like the type to make the first move, so I thought I'd be the one who did it. The only time I've ever seen you so confident is when you're playing soccer. " Helena smiled. She then pecked him on the cheek. "Does this mean you like me?" She asked. Yukimura went silent, biting the inside of his cheek.

"Yes, Helena. I like you." Yukimura confessed. Helena smiled and laid her head on his shoulder,

"I like you too.." she admitted. "Will you be my boyfriend?"  

"I was going to ask you first!" He chuckled. "Yes, of course." 

"How long have you liked me for?" Helena asked curiously.

"Hmm, maybe ever since we started junior high!" Yukimura tried to remember the exact year, but he couldn't. He then got an idea.

"Do you have anymore pocky?" He asked. Helena nodded and handed him the box. Yukimura took out a piece of pocky and placed it his mouth, winking at Helena and pointing at it, indicating he wanted to do it again.