ᴛʀᴀɪᴛᴏʀ - ꜰᴇɪ ʀᴜɴᴇ

No one's POV

The couple shared a kiss with each other, everyone was staring at them with their mouths open. Shindou coughed loudly, hoping they would stop, in which they did.

"O-oh.. sorry!" Y/n apologised. Fei smiled awkwardly, rubbing his neck.

"Eee! Y/n and Fei, sitting in a tree, k-I-s-s-I-n-g!" Kinako sang, waving her hand around. Fei blushed furiously but Y/n only shrugged.

"How long am I going to keep this act up for? I mean, I just need to send the rest of the information to the boss and then my job here is done." She thought, looking up into the sky.

Fei wrapped an arm around Y/n's waist and pulled her closer to him. 

"I think we should get ready for the next match!" Tenma said. Everyone nodded and began to practice. Fei and Y/n were talking instead of practicing. Usually, Y/n would immediately want to practice but for some reason, she wasn't practicing at all.

Tsurugi noticed something strange about Y/n. She wasn't acting the same, and when did she get taller? She was about 3 inches shorter than Fei a few days ago but now, she was the same height as him. He looked at Fei and Y/n, they were laughing. Tsurugi rolled his eyes at how oblivious Fei was and decided to walk over to them.

"Hey Tsurugi!" Y/n greeted, smiling brightly. 

"Ah, Tsurugi! Need something?" Fei asked. Tsurugi nodded.

"Y/n, I heard you're also a goalkeeper, do you mind trying to block my shoots?" Tsurugi asked. Y/n looked around nervously. The truth was, Y/n hasn't ever played that position before, so he wanted to see what Y/n would say. Before Fei could say anything, Tsurugi kicked him and gave him a certain look. Fei understood and kept silent.

"U-uh.. sure! I mean, being a goalkeeper is super fun! I've stopped Tenma's shots before and their pretty strong!" Y/n said. Tsurugi smirked and Fei had a confused look on his face.

The three of them walked to a free area and Y/n got into the goal. Fei gripped onto Tsurugi's shoulder and shot him a glare.

"Tsurugi, you know she isn't a goalkeeper.."

"I know, but that isn't Y/n." 

"Huh?" Fei was confused.

"Just watch what happens." Tsurugi placed the ball infront of him and used 'death drop.' Instead of aiming for her hands, he aimed for her head. She was hit really badly and fell backwards, panting for air.

"Y/n!" Fei shouted, running to the girl. He picked her up and then dropped her quickly.

"Y-you're not Y/n." Fei looked at 'Y/n'. It was actually one of the androids they were fighting before. "If you're not Y/n then.. where's my girlfriend?" Fei began to panic and Tsurugi ran to the android. 

The androids face was destroyed and it wasn't a girl, it was a boy. Fei was shocked since he had kissed someone who wasn't Y/n.

"I knew something was up.." Tsurugi muttered.

The Android sat up and looked around. He looked at Tsurugi and he suddenly had a ball in his hands.

"Fei move back!" Tsurugi shouted, grabbing Fei's hand.

"What did you do with Y/n?!" Fei yelled, furrowing his eyebrows. The Android didn't say anything and pressed a button on the ball. He then disappeared, leaving the two soccer players speechless.

"I'm guessing El Dorado has her.." Tsurugi said, looking at Fei.

"I can't believe I kissed an Android.." Fei said, wiping his lips with his hand. "But that doesn't matter, we have to find Y/n!"

Tsurugi and Fei informed the team about what happened. They were all concerned and they were all even more determined to beat El Dorado.

A/n I'm just posting all my drafts rn since idk what to post. I'm pretty sure I'm going to upload something tmr but idk