ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ - ɪɴᴀᴍᴏʀɪ ᴀsᴜᴛᴏ

Your POV

"Guys I don't know about this—" I was cut off by Anna throwing me a box of shoes.I caught it and stared at it. "Black heels?"

"Well, you are wearing a black dress, so why not black heels?" Ootani said, looking at herself in the mirror.

"Woah, you look so pretty!" Me and Anna said, Ootani giggled.

"Thanks, you two look beautiful too!" 

Anna walked over to me and sat beside me as I put my heels on.

"Planning on impressing Asuto today?" The blue-eyed girl asked. I shook my head. "Don't try lie!"

"Seriously I'm not! He doesn't even realise I like him, even after all the hints I've given him. I think it's best if I just give up." I sighed.

"Huh? Give up?! You can't do that!" Ootani said, placing a hand on her hip. "I've literally made t-shirts saying 'Y/n ❤︎︎ Asuto!" She did a heart sign.

"You did?! Should I be concerned?" I was interrupted by Aki opening the door. "Aki, Yone-san! You look so pretty!"

"Thank you!" They both said, smiling.

"We've got to go! We're going to be late!" Aki said. The three of us nodded and headed out of the door.

We walked down the long stairs and I stood behind all of them, hoping that no one would see me.

"Still, I don't feel very comfortable in this outfit." I heard Goujin complain. I rolled my eyes and hid behind Ootani.

"I guess even a caveman can look good with the right clothes." Anna said, continuing to walking slowly down the stairs,the rest of us following behind her. I gently grabbed the back of Ootani's dress to make sure I could stay behind her.

Goujin looked behind him and began to blush, like a lot. I kept hidden behind Ootani still, so he couldn't see me, or anyone else.

"What do you think? We've dressed up too!" Ootani said, holding the side of her dress slightly up. I peeked out a little from behind the brunette and looked around for Asuto. He was staring at the girls with his jaw wide open.

"This is kind of embarrassing.." Aki smiled nervously.

"You all look pretty." Nosaka said, smiling at us. 

"Thank you." Anna thanked.

"Oo~ he called you pretty~" I teased, poking Anna. She shot me a glare.

"Shh!" She began to blush.

"Who are you talking to?" Hiura asked, pointing to behind Ootani, where I  was standing.

"Oh! It's Y/n!" Ootani said, moving out of the way. Before I could follow her movements, they had already seen me. I awkwardly waved at them and smiled nervously.

"You look decent, Y/n. I didn't think you'd dress up!" Endou said, pointing at me. I laughed quietly and put a hand on the back of my head.

"Yeah.." i mumbled. I looked to see if Asuto was looking at me but he wasn't, which made me feel like I should've dress up a little more. We finally got to the end of the stairs and began to walk around with everyone else. Everyone was in their little groups but I decided to walk around alone.

"L/n! Here, I've got some food for you!" A blue-haired boy said. He had a plate with food in his hand. It had everything that I would usually eat to keep healthy. I shook my head.

"No thanks, I'm not hungry." I said. Hikaru frowned.

"Please, I insist!" Hikaru moved the plate towards me but I again declined it. I could see him frown and I felt bad. He placed the plate on the table and pointed to a corner of the room which hadn't had a lot of people there. "Wanna talk about how you feel over there?" He said. I raised an eyebrow.

"How I feel..?"

"Mhm, you looked a little sad when you came out from behind Ootani, so I'm assuming something wrong. Oh, you also look a little sad right now!" I made an 'o' shape with my mouth and nodded, following his to the corner. There weren't a lot of people there and we sat on a table near there.

"So, what's the matter? I've noticed your change in style when we play soccer, it's very unsual. You're always looking in a certain direction, or looking for something. Maybe even someone." He asked.

"Yeah, I have been doing that a lot lately.. well, the thing is, I like someone." Hikaru's eyes widened.

"Like? As in like like?" Hikaru stood up, slamming his hands on the table. He had a huge smile on his face. "Can I know? Pleaseee!" He sat back down.

"Uh, Well.." I muttered, looking around the room once again, that's when my eyes landed on Asuto. He was looking directly back at me, smiling and waving at me. I quickly turned to face Hikaru and began to blush. I covered my face with my hands.

"Oh! I know who it is! It's Asuto~" Hikaru teased. I removed my hands from my face and frowned.

"Yeah.. but I don't think he likes me. I've given him so many hints but I don't think he seems to get it!" I sighed. I could see Hikaru smirk. What's on his mind?

"Let's see about that!" Hikaru stood up once again. 

"Huh?" Before I could say anything else, Hikaru dashed off. I looked and saw he was with Asuto, whispering something in his ear.

"Oh no he didn't.." I whispered to myself, gripping the hem of my dress. I could see Asuto's eyes widen and he nodded. That's when he began walking in my direction. I quickly looked away and pretended I was doing something else.

"Hey Y/n!" His cheerful voice said, I couldn't help but smile.

"Hey Asuto.." I said, smiling nervously.

"There's something I'd like to ask you." I froze. What.did.Hikaru.tell.him. "Do you—"

"Do you know where Hiura is? Or Anna? Or Ootani? Or Aki? In fact, anyone from the team at this point." I interrupted him, looking around.

"Y/n—"

"What a lovely tree! Let me take a picture with it!" I stood up and tried to walk away but Asuto grabbed my hand.

"Y/n I'm taking to you." Asuto said in a serious tone. I could feel his eyes drilling holes into my back, if that makes sense. A shiver went down my spine as he slowly loosened his grip on my hand. He spun me around and held my shoulders.

"Sorry.." I said quietly, looking down. Asuto shook his head.

"No, I'm sorry for ignoring you lately, it wasn't intentional." Asuto apologised. "I should've payed more attention to the things you've been saying to me, instead of speaking over you. Also, nice dress, it really suits you! It makes you look really beautiful." I blushed and looked at Asuto.

"Thanks, you look nice today too." I replied. Asuto then grabbed my hand.

"Y'know.. after this is all over, and we defeat Orion, can we.." Asuto paused and looked away. I tilted my head to the side, confused.

"Can we.?"

"Can I take you out, on a date?" He asked slowly. At that moment, it felt like my brained stopped functioning. I placed a hand on my cheek and squeezed it, to check if I was dreaming or not.

"It's not a dream.." I uttered. Asuto chuckled.

"Of course it isn't, if it was I'd probably have one leg and three arms." I laughed and smiled at Asuto. "So.. will you?" I nodded and he hugged me. I could hear him whisper 'thank you' before he let go of me.

"What did Hikaru tell you over there?" I asked. "Not trying to be rude and get into your business but.."

"Oh, he just gave me a little pep talk." Asuto said.

"Pep talk?" I asked myself. Asuto nodded. "What was it about—" 

"Asuto! Come over here, there's more food here!" Goujin shouted from the other side of the room. I could see Asuto frown.

"Sorry, I have to go!" He said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"No, no! It's fine." I said, waving a hand infront of my chest.

"Well, see you later!" Asuto kissed my cheek and winked at me before running off. I began to blush and I held my face in my hands so that no one could see me.