ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ - ꜰᴜᴅᴏᴜ ᴀᴋɪᴏ

Requested one-shot!! 

OC - Sakuma Rosè (nickname = Rosie)

No one's POV

It had been a few months since she had started playing for teikoku gakuen's soccer team, and she really enjoyed her time there. Rose was on the same team as her brother, Jirou, which made it even more enjoyable. The two both loved soccer very much so playing together was amazing. 

Practice was finally over and Rose went over to get her water bottle. One of the managers handed it to her. She smiled and sat down on the bench, taking a few sips of water at a time. Whilst doing so, a boy had caught her attention. Rose couldn't help but stare at him. Everything about him seemed perfect. She hated that. Rose placed a hand on her chest and felt her heart beating faster and faster each second. The girl looked up and saw the boy wiping a bead of sweat off of his forehead. If she was a little bit closer to him, she would be able to see a small smirk creeping onto his face as he talked to her brother. He had his foot placed on top of the ball as he leaned in closer to Jirou, he was probably trying to provoke him somehow. and Rose scoffed and turned her head away, taking larger sips of water.

The boy fixed his hair and finally looked in her direction, slightly frowning at what he had seen her do a few seconds ago. Usually, he wouldn't care how others acted towards him, but this time he was really concerned. The two used to talk a lot, but now they rarely even made eye-contact. Rose would often try to avoid him whenever they played together in a match. Fudou pressed his lips together in a line, trying not to show any sign of sadness.

"Fudou? Is something wrong?" Sakuma asked, brushing a strand of his hair out of his face. The brown-haired boy looked over at him and hummed in response. "So is that a yes or a no?" 

"You guess." Fudou began to do kick-ups with the ball and shot it towards Sakuma, which he successfully caught. He then chuckled and turned away from Sakuma. "I'm heading to the changing rooms, I'll see you later." He muttered, shoving his hands in his pockets and walking away from the field.

Rosie's eyes followed Fudou, as he exited the field. Once he had gone, she let out a breath she didn't know she had been holding in. Although she wanted to rest for a bit, she couldn't. Rosie had extra training with the coach. She did like the training, but lately she wasn't that motivated. So, like every other day, she went off to do extra practice.

The next few days were the same, she continued to get these weird romantic thought about Fudou, and she hated it. Rosie buried her face into her pillow, groaning in annoyance. Kidou sat at the edge of the bed, watching her do so. He sighed and called out her name.

"Rosie?" He said quietly. The blue-haired girl lifted her head up and looked over at Kidou.

"Yeah?" She muttered, fixing her hair.

"Are you okay, you've been acting strange?"

"Strange? What do you mean—"

"Well, I mean, you're less talkative nowadays. Also, you're always in a state of reverie." Kidou explained. Rosie just stared at Kidou, confused. Maybe her feelings had gotten the best of her. I mean, it was really annoying her lately. Rosie took a deep breath in and exhaled, before smiling.

"I need to ask you something." She said. Kidou nodded slowly.

"And that is?"

"I've been having this really, really weird feeling, but I've got no clue what it is." Rosie said, sitting up on the bed and crossing her legs. "It's like, whenever I'm around Fudou, I feel strange."

"Oh, is that why you're not talking to him?" Kidou asked. Rosie nodded. "Mhm, continue." Kidou noted what Rosie had said in his brain.

"It's actually really annoying me, I think it's love—" Rosie paused and and sighed. Kidou looked a bit confused.