ꜰɪꜰᴛʜ sᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ - ᴛsᴜʀᴜɢɪ ᴋʏᴏᴜsᴜᴋᴇ

No one's POV

"Y/n, join Fifth Sector.." A blonde-haired man said. He had a blue streak in his hair and had tanned skin. Y/n was scared. She knew she shouldn't have wondered off into the stadium hallways by herself during halftime. She wanted to get something from the changing rooms but she ran into the man.

"I-I'm sorry but I'm going to have to pass—" Y/n said. She tried to walk away but she bumped into someone. Instead of falling, she was caught by someone who pulled her up. She looked at the boy who had purple hair and bluish eyes.

"It's not a choice, it's a command. You'll be working with Yukimura Hyouga for the next few months. You'll join Hakuren Jr high's soccer team as a manger and leave Raimon." The man said. The purple haired boy let go of Y/n and smiled.

"But I can't leave Kyousuke!" Y/n said, putting a hand on her chest.

"Tsurugi Kyousuke is a liar. A betrayer. He shouldn't be trusted." The man smirked at the girl who was frozen in shock.

"No! He did it because he didn't want to be apart of your dirty little organisation!" Y/n shouted. Ishido clenched his fists and shoved his hands in his pockets.

"How about I tell you a little something.. something secret. You mustn't tell anyone. You are a smart girl, I think you'd use this information in the future, you could also help me with this plan." The man said. Y/n gave him that look, indicating she wants him to go on. Once he told her, Y/n understood everything.

"Go to the field, tell a single soul about this and I'll hurt Tsurugi." A shiver went down Y/n's spine and she nodded, walking away. A hand was felt on her shoulder and she turned around, looking at Yukimura.

"I need your number, meet me here after the match," Yukimura said. "If you don't.."

"Yeah, yeah! I get it!" Y/n gave her phone number to him and walked away. When she got onto the field, the match started. Within a few minutes, Y/n was put onto the bench, due to not being focused. Once the match was over, Tsurugi went to talk to her.

"Are you okay Y/n? You seem a little—"

"Sorry! Got to go!" Y/n quickly ran away into the stadium hallways to find Yukimura. 

Timeskip

Y/n stood in front of the goal, clenching her fists. She didn't want to do it, but she had to score a goal.

"(Hissatsu name)!" Y/n said and scored a goal. The whole of Raimon were shocked, they never thought that Y/n would join sides with Fifth Sector, in fact, she was one of the players who hated Fifth Sector the most.

"Y/n." Tsurugi said, walking towards Y/n. The girl could feel her heart beat faster and faster the more closer he came. Y/n tried to keep cool and act as if she couldn't hear him. "Y/n.." Tsurugi raised his voice and grabbed her hand. Y/n yelped and tried to get Tsurugi's hand off of her but it was no use.

"Fifth Sector? Really? You worked so hard... so hard to help me realise that Fifth Sector isn't good for me, and now.. now you're working with them?" Tsurugi said, you could hear how disappointed he was in Y/n. "I mean.. why would you..? And, do you not love me anymore? Do you love.. that purple-haired 'Fubuki SHIROU' copy?"

"N-no.. it's just.. I had no choice."

"No choice?" Tsurugi questioned.

"Yes! No choice!"

"What do you—"

"And I still do love you!" Y/n pressed her lips against his cheek and moved back. "But right now isn't the time for love."

"W-"

"But it's all for a good cause.. I swear! You'd understand if you—" Y/n felt someone touch her shoulders and it was Yukimura.

"That's enough talking for today, don't you think? Let's get back to playing." Yukimura gave her a closed eye smile. He walked away with Y/n, leaving Tsurugi behind.

"Y/n.."

Another timeskip 

"Tsurugi!" Y/n cried out, running into his arms. They hugged and soon released, smiling at one another.

"You could've told me you were in on the plan this whole time.." Tsurugi said, stroking the girls hair. Y/n chuckled.

"I was forbidden from telling anyone, I didn't know Ishido Shuuji was actually a good guy, I can't believe he trusted me with that sort of information, I could've just told that man with pink hair about it! Well I don't really remember his name, but he was kinda ugly—" Y/n was cut off with Tsurugi pressing his lips against hers. Y/n melted into the kiss and placed her hands around his neck. They broke the kiss and Tsurugi smirked.

"You talk to much, y'know? You've been away from me for.. a month? Yet you still haven't even said hi, instead, you explained the whole thing to me for the fifth time today. You messaged me three times about it and you told Tenma to tell me. It's fine, you're really smart so I understand why he told you." Tsurugi smiled at the girl who was blushing.

"Shut up.."