ⵊ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜs - ᴋɪᴛᴀ ɪᴄʜɪʙᴀɴ

Requested one-shot!! (I'm actually so sick so I may come back to this later, when I'm not sick, and try to fix it up just in case I've wrote something nothing to do with this one-shot.)

Kita's POV

I'm not jealous..

Y/n and Kishibe were laughing together, his hand was touching her shoulder as they continued to joke around. She didn't seem to mind it, atleast it seemed like she didn't. I grit my teeth and looked away. I hated seeing them act like that. It's been only a few weeks of them knowing each other and they make it seem like they're childhood friends. I've known her for longer, in fact, I've known her for longer than anyone here. So why is she treating me like a stranger? The only time we ever talk is when she's handing out the bottles and towels.

"Kishibe, I'll be back!" The girl said. I looked over to where they were and she stood up and was walking in my direction with something in her hand. I quickly looked away and pretended to do something else. After a few seconds, I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around once again and look at the girl In front of me. She held out a water bottle for me. "Take it." She smiled. For some stupid reason, I reacted rudely to what she said. I snatched it out of her hand and opened it, taking a sip from the water. "So not even a thanks?" 

"Nope." I smirked. Fucking hell what's wrong with me? Why can't I be nice like I usually am? I took another sip of water and shut the lid afterward.

"Hey, me and Kishbe are going to that cafe a few streets away from here, want to join us?" Y/n offered. I shook my head.

"Why would I want to join you?" I said in a slightly angry tone. Y/n frowned. I wanted to tell her it wasn't because of her, but instead it was because of Kishibe, but I didn't have the guts to do so.

"I was just trying to be nice.." she muttered.

I'm not jealous...

"Great work, Kishibe!" Y/n said, giving a high five to the violet hair boy. Why couldn't she congratulate me like that? I tried my hardest during practice, does she even notice me? Sometimes I wish I wasn't apart of resistance Japan, because If I wasn't I'd never have felt this unusual feeling. My eyes narrowed at them. Y/n then pulled out her phone and took a picture of the two. He wrapped an arm around her shoulders and pulled her a bit closer to him. The girl smiled and it looked like she kissed him on the cheek. I bit the inside of my cheek again and looked down at my shoes, slightly frowning.

I could feel someone sit beside me, so I turned and saw Yukimura, who was smiling sweetly at me.

"You okay?" He asked, handing me a towel. I nodded. "Don't lie to me, I've seen the way you've been looking at them for the past few days." Yukimura grinned.

"At who?" I lied, looking around. Yukimura just sighed,

"Kishbe and Y/n. You like Y/n, don't you?" He said. I nodded my head slowly. "And you're jealous of Kishbe for receiving 'affection' from Y/n?"

"Jealous?" I repeated. I couldn't be jealous.

"Yeah, Jealous!" Yukimura chuckled. "Have you never been jealous before?" 

"Probably not too often.." I trailed off.

"That's good, jealousy is a really strong emotion. Sometimes it can get out of hand." Yukimura stated.

"I don't think I'm jealous, though." I claimed. Yukimura looked at me, confused.

"What?"

"Yeah, I'm not jealous." I repeated.

"Keep telling yourself that, I guess." Yukimura said whilst patting my back. I still refuse to believe I'm jealous, not matter what anyone tells me.

I'm not jealous..

I took her hand and dragged her (not literally) into the hallways. She was confused and rubbed her hand, making it seem like I must've hurt her accidentally.

"You needed something?" She scoffed. Our friendship had gotten worse as the weeks went by. I don't know why it did, I've been trying my best to make her happy, but nothing seems to work. "Hello?"

"Sorry, I was thinking about something." I apologised.

"Anyway, what did you want to say?" She asked again. I gulped and averted my gaze from her. 

"Are you and Kishibe.." the rest of the sentence was inaudible to Y/n.

"Hm? Kita, speak up please." She requested.

"Are you and Kishibe a thing?" I asked, worrying of the thought that they were in a relationship.

"Why do you need to know?" Y/n asked. She pushed a strand of her hair away from her face and behind her ear. I then looked at her.

"Just tell me." I asked, taking a deep breath.

"No~"

"Just tell me!" I raised my voice, causing Y/n to flinch slightly. She probably didn't expect me to raise my voice, neither did I. "Sorry."

"Fine, no." She finally gave me the answer. "Why do you even care? Are you okay, Kita?"

"I'm fine." 

"No you're not, you've been acting different ever since we played for resistance Japan." Y/n pointed out. "You've been so rude to me, even after I've tried to be nice."

"I didn't mean too—"

"Are you jealous?" That sentence played through my mind over and over again. How many times have I been told that I'm jealous.

"Jealous?" I said, taken a back. "Why would I be jealous of you two? You two are just the perfect match, why would I want to interfere with that?"

"I never said who you were jealous of, so that makes me right. You are jealous." Y/n crossed her arms. "But why though?"

"I'm not jealous—"

"Answer my question."

"Because I love you!" Y/n placed a hand over her mouth as her eyes widened in shock. "I've loved you ever since we were kids!"

"Kita.."

"And im not jealous! How many times do I have to tell everyone that!" I finally stormed off, leaving her shocked. 

—————————————

Uh, so I didn't know how to end this one, so I just ended it with him storming off nary since it's meant to be angst. I tried to find a lot of info abt this character but it all went into one ear and out the other. Luckily, I managed to remember some things abt his personality, so all is good 👍👍