ʟɪᴇs - ᴀᴍᴇᴍɪʏᴀ ᴛᴀɪʏᴏᴜ

Your  POV

"Yeah, Y/n! He totally likes you, why not ask him out?" Kariya said. Currently, we were hanging out with the team and Kariya pulled me aside to talk to me. "You two would make a great couple, don't you think? He's really confident and you're kinda the shy type and you've heard what they say! Opposites attract!"

"Are you sure?" I asked, getting a little flustered.

"Yeah, me and Kirino-senpai heard him talking to his friend about how cute you were and how he can't wait to ask you out!" Kariya said. I looked around and saw Taiyou, who suddenly smiled at me. I felt like I was going to faint.

"Hm.. this could be risky.." I muttered. Kariya shook his head and held my right shoulder.

"It'll be fine! Me and Kirino-senpai will be right with you, watching from afar, of course." Kariya whispered, winking at me. I nodded and we both went back to our friends and I sat beside Kirino.

"Did he tell you?" Kirino asked. I nodded. "So~ are planning to confess?" Kirino whispered. 

"I think so. I mean, he likes me back so I might aswell." I replied.

Me, Kirino and Kariya then made a plan on how we were going to get me and Taiyou to go somewhere alone together so that I could confess. Once everyone left, Kariya asked Taiyou to stay behind because he needed help with something. That's where I come in.

"U-uh.. Taiyou?" I said, standing behind him. He turned around and smiled.

"Oh, Y/n. I thought you would've left already." Taiyou said, chuckling.

"I.. actually have something to tell you." I mumbled. From the corner of my eye, I could see Kariya tip-toeing away from us, running to hide with Kirino.

"What's wrong? Did something happen?" Taiyou asked. I shook my head. I looked down and my hands and started to fidget with my fingers.

"You see, I've liked you for like a really long time right, and I wanted to let you know because I think that you might feel the same way! But... I don't really know if you do feel the same way but I've heard from people that you've said that im cute and things like that so I figured you may have a crush on me, so please will you accept my confessing." I said, really quickly. I was still looking down while fidgeting with my hands. I heard him laughing. I looked up and he looked like he was gasping for air.

"D-did I say something?" I asked. I could feel my heart beating really fast. 

"Y-you believed t-that!" Taiyou laughed even harder than before, holding onto the wall for support. "Why would I love you? You're ugly, pathetic, lack physically ability, not to mention the only thing your good at is being a manager for Raimon's soccer team! But even that is bad!"

"I.. I'm sorry." I apologised, bowing down a little. I could still hear Taiyou laugh and I began to cry a little. 

"I knew you'd fall for my charm, I mean, who wouldn't love me?" Taiyou said. "Everything you heard were lies, I was only saying that because my friends thought I didn't have a crush so I used you as my fake crush." Taiyou explained. I stood up straight and turned around, wiping my tears.

"I have to go.. see you tomorrow, I guess." I muttered and ran off to where Kariya and Kirino were hiding. I immediately hugged Kirino and began to sob loudly. He stroked my hair and hugged me back.

"That idiot.." Kirino mumbled.

"Why would he lie to us like that?" Kariya asked.

"I.. I don't know.. but I know that he's full of lies." I said, crying even more.