sᴛᴏᴘ ʜɪᴅɪɴɢ - ɢᴏᴜᴇɴᴊɪ sʜᴜᴜʏᴀ

⚠️TWW!!! GOUENJI IS A YANDERE IN THEN ONE-SHOT!!

No one's POV

"One dead body, I need to hide this before Y/n arrives.." Gouenji said, lifting up the body. He went into the garden of her house and threw the body into the neighbours garden. "Perfect." Gouenji hadn't realised that Y/n was home this whole time. She was with Kidou when Gouenji started to bang on the door. Kidou told Y/n to hide upstairs while Kidou would open the door to see who it was. That's when Kidou had lied to the blonde boy, saying that Y/n wasn't home. Gouenji killed him after that. He'd always wanted to kill Kidou. Kidou was what Gouenji liked to call, the 'barrier' in Y/n and his relationship. Kidou was always one step ahead of Gouenji.

Y/n slowly came down the stairs, hiding behind the railing. She could see that Gouenji was coming back inside, so she decided to run. She tripped and fell, causing there to be a loud bang. She prayed that the blonde haired boy hadn't heard, but obviously he did.

"Y/n?" Gouenji muttered. He clutched the knife in his hand smiled. "Isn't that a lovely surprise?" 

"W-what.. did you.."

"What did I do? I simply killed that freak, he didn't deserve a life." Gouenji threw his knife in the air and caught it. "He's always getting in the way of the Holy Emperor.."

"H-Holy Emperor?" Y/n trembled, slowly standing up. Gouenji nodded. "You're the one who's.." 

"Come here Y/n." Gouenji held his arms open for her. Y/n shook her head and ran upstairs. She ran to her room and hid in the closet, trying to cover herself with her clothes. Gouenji shook his head and slowly walked up the stairs. "You can run but you can't hide~"

Y/n was shaking in fear, mainly because he had killed her friend and because he was still holding a knife, so there was a chance that Gouenji would try kill her.

"Y/n.." Gouenji whispered, walking into her room. He looked around and smirked, sitting down on her bed. "Did you really think I'd kill you?" He looked at his knife and grinned. "I only want to make you my wife, Yuuka's always wanted a sister-in-law like you."

Y/n tried so hard not to cry, but she did. She was crying quietly, but it was obviously heard by Gouenji. He stood up and walked to the closet, slowly opening it. He saw a pile of clothes on top of Y/n. He slowly removed them to see her face. He grabbed her chin, forcing her to look at him.

"Stop hiding, or else.."

——————————————————

A/n

My friend wrote this one shot for me cause I didn't feel like writing today.