ᴀ ᴋɪss - ꜰᴜʙᴜᴋɪ ᴀᴛsᴜʏᴀ

No one's POV

"Come in, the doors open!" Y/n said, looking over at her bedroom door.  The door opened and revealed a sweaty salmon-haired boy. "What happened to you?"

"Soccer practice, Aniki made me do an extra 15 laps around the whole school."  Atsuya said, wiping his forehead with his hand.

"Shirou did that? I thought he was nice." Y/n said, slightly concerned.

"He is, but I think he made me do that because I'm related to him. Also because I might've ruined his favourite book.." Atsuya rubbed the back of his neck. Y/n rolled her eyes and chuckled.

"I love your brother, he's so sweet!" Y/n said. Atsuya frowned.

"What about me?"

"I don't know, I'll think about it." A tick mark appeared on Atsuya's head.

"What do you mean 'I don't know, I'll think about it'?" Atsuya stomped over to Y/n and crossed his arms. Y/n shrugged. Atsuya sat on Y/n's bed and moved closer to her.

"Who let you in anyways?" Y/n asked.

"Your siblings, their were wrestling each other." Atsuya said. Y/n sighed and facepalmed.

"Did you atleast stop them?"

"Yeah, I said if they stop fighting I'd buy them icecream tomorrow." Atsuya grinned.

"Oo! Can you buy me some!" Y/n asked. The boy shook his head. "Why!!"

"Two reasons, one, you love my brother more than me, and two, because I don't feel like it." Atsuya said, holding up two fingers. Y/n frowned.

"I was joking, I love you more!" Y/n confessed, smiling brightly.

"I don't believe you." Atsuya huffed, looking away from Y/n.

"I'm not lying!" 

"Prove it then!"

"Prove it? How?" Y/n said, a little confused since she didn't know how to prove her love for him.

"Kiss me."

"Kiss you?" Y/n repeated. Atsuya rolled his eyes. 

"Do I have to do everything for you?" Atsuya said, a little annoyed at the girl. Y/n shook her head. She leaned closer to Atsuya and pecked his lips.

"See~ done!" Y/n said, blushing a little. She was confused when Atsuya didn't say anything, she looked at his face and realised how flustered he was. "Aw~ Atsuya's blushing!"

"Shh! No one needs to know!" 

"I'm going to let your brother know that you have a girlfriend by the way." Y/n said, standing up from her bed. Atsuya raised a brow.

"Girlfriend? Last time I checked I was single—"

"It's me, silly! Did you forget about this love note you slipped in my locker asking to be your girlfriend?" Y/n laughed, causing Atsuya to blush even more. "He's gonna be so shocked when he finds out you got a girlfriend before him!" 

Atsuya was then dragged out of the house by Y/n to tell his brother about everything that had happened.