ᴛᴜᴛᴏʀ - Mɪɴᴀʜᴏ ᴋᴀᴢᴜᴛᴏ

Your POV

"Y/n-san, you're actually going to study?" I nodded my head before packing up my things.

"End of year exams are important. That's probably the only tests I will ever study for." I said, putting on my bag.

"Well, guess I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Yeah, bye!" I waved goodbye to my friend and skipped over to the library. This was probably my third time going there since the start of the year. My first and second time was to photo copy things.

There weren't too many students in the library, there were about ten people there. I looked around and saw an empty table. That's where I decided I was going to study. I sat down and got out my maths textbooks and began to do some revision.

"Stupid algebra, why did I even think revising on this was a good idea?" I groaned, throwing my head on the desk. I felt someone tap my shoulder and I put my head up to look at the person.

"Are you okay?" An orange-haired boy asked. I shook my head. "What's wrong?" He asked, taking a seat beside me.

"Algebra." I frowned, pointing at the part of the textbook I was on.

"Oh, that's easy, shall I teach you?" The boy offered, smiling at me.

"Yes please.." i said quietly.

"I'm Minaho Kazuto, I'm a second-year." The boy said, smiling sweetly at me. I smiled back.

"I'm L/n Y/n! I'm also a second year, but I've never seen you around. Also, I don't think we've ever been in any of the same classes?"

"No, but I've seen you around."

"You have?" Minaho nodded.

"But anyways, back to algebra!" Minaho said with a paper and pen in his hands.

"Where did you get those from? You don't even have your bag with you.." I asked.

"Oh, I just stole them from you." He said calmly.

"WHAT?"

Timeskip

No one's POV

Y/n and Minaho had become friends. Also, Minaho was now Y/n's personal tutor. After school, Minaho would arrive at Y/n's house to help her revise. He was much more smarter than her, so Y/n wanted Minaho to teach her more things. She also wanted to be able to see him more because she had a crush on him. She admired how smart he was and how kind he was. Well, not that kind, he was kind of a bold person.

"No, Y/n that's the wrong answer. Seriously where are you getting these answers from?" Minaho sighed, rubbing his temple.

"But-"

"Y/n I asked you to give me an example of a cell that contains a nucleus. The answer you gave me was foetus." Minaho looked at the clueless girl with a 'how do I even put up with this person' look.

"Foetus and nucleus rhyme, don't they?" Y/n said, tilting her head to the side.

"No Y/n. Just- no." Minaho had enough of her nonsense.

"But like if you think about it, when you say foetus and nucleus a lot of times like after one another then like, they kinda sound similar, like j-" y/n was cut off when she felt something touch her lips. Minaho kissed her. He pulled away and grinned. Y/n slowly began to blush.

"Done talking now?" He asked. Y/n nodded.

"Did you just-"

"I knew you had a crush on me, I just didn't say anything." Minaho stated. Y/n blushed even more.

"How did you know?" Y/n asked, clearly shocked.

"Well, I want to be a detective just like my dad, so I've learnt about people's body language. A sign that someone likes you is when they tilt their head when talking to you. You do that a lot. Another thing is that when laughing in a group, a person looks at the person they like the most. You always look at me, Y/n." Minaho explained.

"O-oh.. I'm sorry this must be kind of awkward.." Y/n mumbled, looking away from Minaho.

"Don't worry, I like you too. Well, not like, more like love. I love you, Y/n-chan!" Minaho smiled, blushing a tiny bit. At this point, Y/n looked like a whole tomato. Her face was burning hot.

"I know this might be too soon but, do you mind if we could go on a date? To see if we could ever work out?" The orange-haired boy asked, looking down at his hands.

"O-of course Minaho.." Y/n said. "If we do start dating, will you still tutor me?"

"Of course, I'm your tutor. You're probably the only person I'd ever want to tutor." Minaho stated. He decided to tease the girl more by planting a kiss on her cheek and on her nose.

"Now, back to science!"

"Ugh.."