ᴅɪsᴇᴀsᴇ - ᴀᴍᴇᴍɪʏᴀ ᴛᴀɪʏᴏᴜ

No one's POV

Y/n was sneaking into Taiyou's room in the hospital, she hadn't visited him yet so she decided to sneak in.

"Hello?" Y/n whispered, opening the door slowly. Taiyou shot up from his bed and look at Y/n.

"Y/n?!"

"Taiyou!" Y/n ran to Taiyou and hugged him. He hugged her back and smiled. Y/n pulled away quickly and began to cough.

"Y/n, you should be in your room now! How many times have I told you not to come out! I was going to visit you in a few minutes anyways! You need to stay in your room and eat you medicine!" Taiyou scolded, flicking her forehead. Y/n touched her forehead and rubbed it.

"Sorry!" Y/n apologised. Y/n was currently staying at the hospital because she had a life threatening disease, it was unknown, so that meant there wasn't any cure for it. The doctors gave her some medicines which may help, since her symptoms are somewhat similar to some other disease. Each and every single day, the disease in her body was slowly killing her. The disease wasn't able to spread to anyone else, so no one would be able to experience what she was experiencing.

Y/n had met Taiyou when Fuyuka had to look after Y/n and also drag Taiyou back to his room. Y/n and Taiyou both became best friends due to their similar like for sneaking out of their room and their love for soccer. The girl would often admire Taiyou while he played soccer, obviously he played it secretly so that Fuyuka wouldn't catch him playing it again.

"So~ When will you show me your amazing soccer skills?!" Y/n asked.

"When you actually take you medicines, there's been multiple occasions where I've had to shove it down your throat. You know I don't want you to be sick anymore!" Taiyou said, crossing his arms.

"But—"

"No, Y/n."

"Also, look what I found!" Y/n said, holding out a box to Taiyou. Taiyou raised and eyebrow and opened the box. In it, was a small notebook. He smiled and looked at Y/n. Y/n tried to hold in her cough but it didn't work. Taiyou chuckled.

"It's the notebook we used to write in as kids!" Taiyou held up the notebook and flicked through the pages. There were little notes they used to write about the doctors and nurses that they didn't like, there was also drawings.

"Keep it!" Y/n said. Taiyou nodded.

"Go to your room, I'll be there in a second." Taiyou said, smiling at the girl. Y/n nodded and skipped to her room with a huge smirk on her face. Taiyou quickly tidied his bed and left his room, shutting the door behind him.

As Taiyou walked towards Y/n's room, he could hear her violently coughing, not like how she was coughing before. Taiyou didn't think anything of it until..

Thud.