Epilogue: Love

Everyone in the crowd cheers as the Vkook duo finishes their performance, but their couple dance will reign people's heart for a long time. Jungkook and Taehyung bow down to show their gratitude to their fans before leaving the stage, panting heavily from the tiredness of their hard work.

They debuted a year ago, some months after the birth of their third baby — they were blessed with an Alpha boy this time.

After the debut of BLACKPINK under his production MYG Ent., he had wanted a soloist, too, and he knew Jungkook would be the perfect one for it. But he changed the decision when he heard Taehyung singing one day. He couldn't believe that his best friend had a very beautiful deep voice, more over that Taehyung is an Omega.

Nevertheless, he immediately knew that this duo would make everyone crazy just by a little glimpse, and after the birth of Jeon Hwanhyun, both of them debuted.

Jiyoon, Yoonji, Taerin, Taeha, Hwanjoon, and Hwanhyun cheer as they see them coming backstage. The couple smiles wearily as they sit on the chair. The staff memebers quickly start to clean them and offer them water bottles. Hwanhyun comes running in his dadda's arms, and no matter how tired Jungkook is, he's never tired of taking his children in his arms.

"Did you see the performance, baby?" He ruffles the one year old's brown hair.

"Dadda, dadda." The little one is still too young to answer the question.

"What about you all?" Taehyung pants he rests his head on Jungkook's shoulder and looks at the other kids.

"I love it, mamma." Taeha goes and hugs Taehyung's waist.

"Me too." The Min twins answer simultaneously.

"C'mon, let's get ready. Your parents will perform now. Are you all excited?" All the kids scream as an answer to Jungkook's question.

After six months after the birth of Hwanjoon, Yoongi and Jimin finally got married, remarking their love and devotion for each other. They had a very grand wedding in Italy.

After their marriage, Jimin had expressed his desire to sing and dance again, and Yoongi didn't need to get repeated. And some months later, Jimin debuted as a soloist with the song "Serendipity." The song won millions of hearts within the moment of its release.

Tonight is when Yoongi will be fulfilling his another desire; while Yoongi plays the piano, he will sing and dance.

The crowd starts to scream, and everyone in the backstage hold their breath, Their parents, who are watching them on the TV, cry in joy as they start their performance.

Jimin's performance touches everybody's heart as it matches perfectly with the melody of the piano. Heart racing like crazy, filled with love and admiration, they look at each other's eyes, and as if the world has stopped for them.

"Neon nae puleun gompang–i
Nal guwonhae jun naui cheonsa, naui sesang
Nan ne samsaeng goyang–i"

Jimin starts to dance again, as Yoongi is the only one watching him. Some people from the crowd have tears in their eyes, seeing such a beautiful scenario.

"Mamma, papa look so cute!" Jiyoon exclaims.

"Yeah, like Disney Prince and Princess," Yoonji adds.

After their performance, they come backstage and immediately get surrounded by staff memebers. Their twins run in Yoongi's arms while Jimin picks up Hwanjoon.

"Did you like the performance, Hwanjoon?" Jimin asks cutely.

"Love mamma," the 20 months old shows his angelic smile. Jimin was really happy that after two cat–like children like his husband, he got an angel like son like him. But of course, he loves all three of them equally.

"What about papa?"

"We love you, papa." Jiyoon and Yoonji are quick to answer him and place kisses on his cheeks.

"Congrats, hyungs. It was a great performance," compliments Jungkook.

"Thanks, Kookie. You and Tae have done an excellent job, too." Jimin smiles.

"Thank you." Taehyung shows his signature boxy smile.

After the show's end, they get in their hotel room. They have put their children asleep, then they come outside in the living room where they sit together and Lisa and Chaeyoung are present in the room also, discussing about some important things regarding their career.

At a certain point, Chaeyoung interrupts them. "I have something to say."

Everyone turns their attention to her.

"Lisa and I are going to be..." she watches as everyone is watching her with such curiosity.

"Why this suspense?" Taehyung whines. "Tell us what you are going to be."

"Yeah, baby. What happened? Are you okay?" Lisa asks, concerned.

Chaeyoung wiggles her eyebrows, looking at her mate. "Are you excited to know, babe?"

"Of course. We all are!" Yoongi exclaims.

"Well..." she reaches her black sweatpants pocket to take out something. "We are becoming parents soon!" She drops the bomb.

Lisa's jaw falls on the floor due to the shock. It takes her some seconds to understand what Chaeyoung has just said. And upon understanding, her heart fluttered with joy, and she embraced her Omega.

"Really? I'm so excited about it!"

"Congratulations, you two," Jimin says, showing his eye smile.

"Yeah, being a parent is one of the best feelings in the world," adds Taehyung excitedly.

Yoongi smiles and motion Jungkook.

Jungkook clears his throat. "Being parent is one of the best feelings in world, right? And what about being husband?" The Alpha asks playfully.

Taehyung blushes madly, and his mind goes blank as he understands the question. He looks down, not wanting the others to see his pink cheeks.

Jungkook gets on his knees in front of Taehyung and brings out the shining princess cut diamond ring.

"Will you be Jeon Taehyung and make me the happiest Alpha alive?"

Water dances in the Omega's eyes, and the other two couples encourage Taehyung to answer.

"Yes."

An euphoric Jungkook doesn't waste time to out the ring and connect their lips together.

Jimin leans in Yoongi's shoulder to feel his warmth, and Yoongi rests his head on his mate's hean as they recall the time Yoongi proposed Jimin.

Life was full of hardship, but all is well if ends well.

——

Hey there!! It's been so long. How are you all? Thank you for all the love and support you gave❤.

I guess an epilogue is needed.

What do you think about the fanArt? It's really cool, right? I don't own them, so the credits go to their rightful owners.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the chapter 💕

Please let me know your opinions.