CHAPTER XII: Missing the past life in Seoul

"Spending time with you showed me what I've been missing in my life." Nicholas Sparks

"Good job, class. I'm so proud of you!" Jimin grins ear to ear as he's pleased by his students hard work.

They've been practicing for the dance competitions that will start in two weeks from now in Seoul. Twenty dance schools will participate from all over the country.

"Mark!" He calls his one of his student. Mark approaches him with a bottle in his hand a towel wrapped around his neck.

"Yes," Mark smiles at Jimin.

"Do you know where Jennie is?" He runs his fingers through his blonde hair.

"She had to go to the shopping mall with her mother."

Jimin nods. "She's a brilliant dancer. Tell her that I said hi and to keep working hard."

"I will, sir."

Jimin collects his things and put in his bag before getting out of the school. He takes a deep breath of the refreshing air, clearing all the stresses in his mind. All he wants to focus on is the dance competitions.

"Jimin!"

The Omega's blood runs cold as the hair on his neck stands up when he hears Yoongi's voice. He slowly turns around to see the Alpha, wearing blue colored turtleneck sweater, that shows his board chest, jeans and Nike shoes.

Holy crap! He's so sexy!

The Alpha approaches him with a shy smile. Their hearts beat fasten as they stand in front of each other.

"Y-yoongi hyung," It's all Jimin manages to whisper. Yoongi's dominant aura makes it hard for Jimin to look at his eyes.

"You have finished?"

"Yes," Jimin frowns.

"Er... I was just passing by this area when I noticed you," he rubs his neck. "You work here?"

Jimin nods.

"Are you, by chance, free?" Yoongi nibbles his lower lip, embarrassed.

Jimin, for some unknown reason blushes furiously, or maybe because of his Alpha's presence has caused it, or maybe his question.

"Yeah, why?" He mutters.

"Are you, perhaps — would you like to join me for coffee?" His body heats up despite the cold weather when he asks this question. Even after all the things happened, Yoongi still wants to spend time with Jimin.

Jimin looks at his watch, it's 12:30 pm so he has a lot of time until his children are back.

"Sure, hyung. There's coffee shop two blocks away. If you don't mind, we can go there."

"No, I don't mind."

They walk quietly in the noisy road, both of them feel weak on their knees and butterflies on their stomachs. When they reach the coffee shop, Yoongi opens the door for him.

"After you," the Alpha flashes a warm smile.

Jimin cheeks turn pink. "Thank you." He makes his way to the shop. They choose a table near the window, and Yoongi calls a waiter.

"Please, order something," Yoongi insists.

"Uh, one Latte and a pistachio croissant, please."

"And an Espresso for me."

Smiling, the waiter bows and goes to take their order.

Jimin looks at his knotted fingers, very anxious as he's alone with his mate. How the destiny plays with people; he never thought that he will ever be seeing his mate again.