CHAPTER XVIII: Their wish

"The most valuable thing a father can give to his children is time." Unknown

The wide eyes in the faces of Jiyoon and Yoonji are evident to tell anyone their shock. The children looks at the twenty-five story building, covered with glass. They've only seen them in TV.

"Do you like it?" Standing behind them, Yoongi asks.

"Of course, uncle," Yoonji smiles at him. "It's so big like I saw on TV."

"I love it alsho, uncle. Thank you for bwinging ush here."

"It's my pleasure, darlings."

The employees of Min industries stare at them amused as the make their way through Yoongi's cabin. It's the first time Yoongi brings someone, and moreover, he's brought two children.

Jiyoon and Yoonji clutch on Yoongi's hand: they are not really used to too much attention. Yoongi smiles and assures them that the people are really nice here.

Once inside the cabin, the kids start to run around. Yoongi sits on the chair and watches them fondly. They analyze Yoongi's cabin and stay mesmerized by the luxurious items. They are very attentive when it comes to touch anything.

"Look, Yoonji! So small!"

"You're right, Jiyoonie!"

They look outside from the glass window; the view is more beautiful than they ever thought. First the breathtaking penthouse, and now, this building. Yoongi has given them so much in few days that Jimin would never be able to give them.

"Do you like it?" Yoongi asks warmly.

Yoonji turns around and shows her gums. "It's vewy beautiful. Thank you for everything."

"Don't thank me," he smiles. Both children go to him and sit on his thighs.

"You're sweet, uncle. I love you sho much." Jiyoon confesses before planting a kiss on his cheek.

Yoongi's heart clenches; he really wishes Jiyoon and Yoonji to be his own children. He has grown fond of them, it will be very hard to leave them.

"Uncle, are you sad?" Yoonji asks.

"No, baby. Uncle is very happy to be with you," Yoongi mumbles with heart in his eyes.

The children rest their head on his chest as they watch a cartoon on his laptop. Yoongi feels like this is too good to be true moment; how come two unknown children have filled his void so much? He himself doesn't know the answer. If it's a dream, he doesn't want to wake up.

"Babies, who's your father?" This question has been disturbing Yoongi for a while, so today, he just put the words in his mouth.

"We don't know, uncle. We never met him," Jiyoon mumbles while his eyes are focused on the screen.

Yoongi frowns. How come Jimin has never told them about their father?

"Why?"

"Mamma shaid, he can't be with ush."

What the hell!

"Do you know uncle Minho?"

"Yes. He's mamma's fwiend," Yoonji answers with a smile as a funny scene has come.

Friend?

At this point, Yoongi becomes more confused as Jimin becomes a very hard riddle. His heart shakes as he thinks about the children growing up without a father; though Yoongi knows his father, Mr. Min, was barely present in his life. He knows the heartbreaking feeling when you watch other kids with two parents, whilst you are only with one.